• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hilarious Roast

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
SNL doesn't appear to be the only ones imitating Trump. :D

Published on Jun 15, 2017
Leaked footage reveals Malcolm Turnbull roasting Donald Tump at Mid Winter Ball.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
No severed heads? You guys are slipping.
No, it's really not necessary these days, Trump has lied himself into the position he finds himself in.
Trump should try to act civil himself -- but he as usual blames all his failures on the other guy.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
A
No, it's really not necessary these days, Trump has lied himself into the position he finds himself in.
Trump should try to act civil himself -- but he as usual blames all his failures on the other guy.
Amazing that he keeps winning isn't it?

Every time you guys have him dead to rights he grabs ya by the pussy.
SB

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
A

Amazing that he keeps winning isn't it?

Every time you guys have him dead to rights he grabs ya by the pussy.
SB
I don't know of anything he's winning. His popularity sure is on the skids. He is being investigated for obstruction of justice, that's nothing to brag about.
Trump has been fouling up since day one -- his big mouth and ignorance = a prominent downfall.
His supporters are learning/admitting, he can't be trusted to do the right thing for the USA.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
What was that about severed heads?
Trump has uttered some rude, uncivilized comments himself, least you forget -- he has helped create the climate of division in the USA. I admire this repub for speaking out against Trump.

Republican Goes Rogue, Blames Trump For Baseball Game Attack On GOP (VIDEO)
While many Republicans have been quick to blame Democrats and Liberals for the shooter’s actions, Sanford went on Morning Joe today to point the finger at America’s president, Donald Trump. Sounding like a Republican who might actually have a tiny grip on reality, Sanford argued that Trump helped create a toxic political environment, which may have motivated yesterday’s attack. Sanford said:

Sanford then turned his focus on Trump, stating that he is part of the reason America has become so deeply divided, and his rhetoric has undoubtedly had an effect on the country. Sanford didn’t mince his words when he said:

“I would argue that the president is at least in partially – not totally – but partially to blame for demons that have been unleashed. The fact that you have the top guy saying I wish I can hit you in the face. Why don’t you and I’ll pay your legal fees. That’s bizarre. We ought to call it as such. What I’ve said back home, some of these people have been frankly weird and different in a town hall meeting. I say what is going on. They’ll say look, if the guy at the top can say anything to anybody at any time, why can’t I? I think we all need to look for ways to learn from what happened yesterday and to say, wait a minute, this is a pause moment. What might I do a little differently in the way I reached out to other members.”

Finally, a Republican who has the guts to point out just how insane and inappropriate Trump’s behavior is, and to acknowledge that there are consequences to having a POTUS who is this unhinged. You can watch the interview below:
http://addictinginfo.com/2017/06/15/republican-goes-rogue-blames-trump-for-baseball-game-attack-on-gop-video/

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
I don't know of anything he's winning. His popularity sure is on the skids. He is being investigated for obstruction of justice, that's nothing to brag about.
Trump has been fouling up since day one -- his big mouth and ignorance = a prominent downfall.
His supporters are learning/admitting, he can't be trusted to do the right thing for the USA.
Not from my view.
He is doing what he was elected to do and the left has been exposed as the vile anti American movement that it is and is in rapid deterioration, not really noticed because of their loss of awareness of reality.

SB
But I think your hot

Caroljo

Senator
Ahhh....just like Obama and Clinton has. So what's your problem?

Caroljo

Senator
Trump has uttered some rude, uncivilized comments himself, least you forget -- he has helped create the climate of division in the USA. I admire this repub for speaking out against Trump.
That happened under Obama.

Makes you mad enough to cut someone's head off, right?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
That happened under Obama.
Yes, politically speaking, good to see you admit it, finally.
Obstructionist repubs made a pledge to obstruct everything on Obama's agenda the day he took office.
There's a video of it with open mic, so it can't be denied.
Obama was truly a historical first for this country, regressive repubs still feel the burn over that huge feat. :)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Ahhh....just like Obama and Clinton has. So what's your problem?
Sorry, I don't recall Obama or Clinton hating on the minorities, the press, the intel agencies, FBI, etc. -- play by my rules/shenanigans/games or your fired. That would be your pathetic president, Trump.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Makes you mad enough to cut someone's head off, right?
I think not. It makes me wonder why some people are so dense they would even harbor a thought of proclaiming Trump is doing what he promised. If chaos is what they crave, they got it all right. Too bad, they fail to grasp the importance/need for having a serious/intelligent president with integrity in office to fulfill his duties.
Those who approve of him apparently love the entertainment/chaos he provides, regardless of the consequences, poor souls. :rolleyes: