• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary Clinton is scum

Cicero

Mayor
This top post is at the direct request of Gordon Gekko.
Do it....as a Top Post. Any Forum. I'll wait.
, and is not in any way meant as a call out. You administrators understand that, correct? Gordon Gekko personally requested that I make this top post.

Now then I was a Hillary Clinton supporter in 2008 for a variety of reasons, but primarily because she was a very experienced U.S. Senator, had been exposed to various forms of national level politics and because Bill Clinton had been grooming her for many years to be the best president she could be from day one.

All that aside I figure that she is about as snaky and crooked as a human being [or politician can be] that she's inherently untrustworthy and probably, technically anyway, belongs in jail. But then again my support for her was not based on liking her. I was simply interested in putted the most qualified and experienced candidate as possible into office, and when comparing the
to the Anointed One, there really was no sane alternative available. Hillary Clinton was the better [far better] choice.

Now, what does Gordon Gekko have to do with this? He seems to believe that one must WORSHIP a candidate in order to vote for a candidate and therefore he finds it impossible to grasp that political realists do not think like he thinks. I am a political realist and not a worshiper of political figures. So I supported Hillary Clinton.

The irony is that since the Anointed One became president, voter's remorse has become prevalent in the Democratic Party and were the contest of 2008 held again in 2012, the
queen Hillary Clinton would beat Obama in a landslide.

So anyway, you have my apologies for wasting your time with this inane top post, but I got tired of listening [reading] the whining cries of a political infant incapable of grasping the concept of real politics, and besides which Gordon Gekko did ask me to do this. You do get that, right administrators?

We now return you to important matters.

jammer

Mayor
Voter's remorse Ciccy? Really?

Obama continues to hang tough in his own party; 82 percent of Democrats approve of his job performance overall, compared with a mere 19 percent of Republicans. In the middle are independents, who’ve outnumbered both Democrats and Republicans continuously for the past 2½ years, an unprecedented period since ABC/Post polls began in 1981.

Forty-four percent of independents now approve of Obama’s work, while 51 percent disapprove. That’s a highly cautionary note for his re-election prospects, whatever his overall rating, given independents’ customary role as the quintessential swing voters in presidential elections. Still, he’s up by 10 points from a career-low 34 percent approval from independents in October. They’ve also fueled his advance in trust to protect the middle-class.

Cicero

Mayor
You continue to hug those cooked statistics to your breast at night as you try and soothe yourself to sleep. It's been well established that many, many democrats and half of all independents definitely have been experiencing voter's remorse and now wish that they'd done the intelligent thing back in 2008 and vote for Hillary Clinton rather then heed the siren call of an in-the-tank-for-Obama mainstream media to vote for the Political Messiah.

Still, while I appreciate the fact that you responded jammer -- and my posting nic is Cicero, by the way -- the top post was for the benefit of Gordon Gekko who demanded that I post it. So . . . where are you Gordon Gekko?

Cicero

Mayor
Bump. Sorry people but until Gordon Gekko replies, this is going to keep getting bumped. He demanded it and now he gets to comment on it.

Jen

Senator
Apparently most Democratic voters in most states thought she was "scum" in 2008. Not so much now.

degsme

Council Member
You continue to hug those cooked statistics to your breast at night as you try and soothe yourself to sleep. It's been well established that many,
Many means more than 3.

WOO HOO!!! you got at least 4 independents and Dems that think this. I can find 4 GOP members that claim GWB was a member of the Illuminatti...

Minotaur

Governor
You cancelled it out by (a) blaming Gecko, (b) trying to make an excuse for that past support of Hillary that is fundamentally flawed, and (c) not honing down logic enough to keep it from getting convoluted.

You are trying too hard to explain yourself and be a republican and you are in the awkward teenage stage of party switching. It is easier for republicans as they can honestly say "Hey I supported Hillary to help republicans beat Obama". They come across as more honest and refreshing.

But that is just my take on the read...

degsme

Council Member
Oh, please, dear degs.............. surely you weren't born in 2009.
Trotting out the old"FACTS MATTER" material here is just getting ...uhhh..... old.:smile:
Well it is getting old to have conservatives make claims they have no factual support for. Got any?

Still waiting....

FACTS MATTER

Lapcat

Governor
L M A O !!!

Uh...ok. We accept the rather odd disclaimer, Cicero. And yes, we know that you batted for the other side for years. We're just glad you're batting for OUR side this time around....

for however long (until after the next election?) that may be....lol.

I trust Gecko is happy now. No? Ah well. Such is life among the ever-dismal and depressed lefties!

OldGaffer

Governor
None of that explains why you supported Hillary for President of the United States over McCain, as his policies are the exact same policies that republicans are espousing now. Are you trying to tell us that platform meant nothing to you, just personality? Cicero, did you support the Democratic platform in 2008, yes or no? If no, reconcile that with support for HRC.

Cicero

Mayor
One notes that after demanding I make this sort of top post he has refused to comment on it. I rather wonder if his intention is to claim later on that either he never saw it or that I never posted it.

Cicero

Mayor
I preferred the more left of center approach of Hillary to the more right of center approach of McCain; but both were near enough in philosophy that I had no problem voting for McCain instead of for Obama.

Cicero

Mayor
Now most of those same voters would definitely rather be talking about President Hillary Clinton rather than President Obama. So it goes.

GordonGecko

President
Besides a Subject Line that he quickly got away from....anybody see anything in Cicero's post that indicates he believes that Hillary Clinton is "scum"?

or just wants to buy CYA for himself for suddenly becoming friends with the Right who share his visceral loathing of the President???

GordonGecko

President
I preferred the more left of center approach of Hillary to the more right of center approach of McCain; but both were near enough in philosophy that I had no problem voting for McCain instead of for Obama.
Note that...next time he starts railing against "liberals" and "leftwingers"...but carefully avoids DEFINING it....again to not "get in Dutch" with his "new buddies".

:D

OldGaffer

Governor
Fair enough, but I disagree that HRC positions were closer to McCains than they were to Obama. In fact, they were almost exactly the same as Obamas. The PUMAS I have met,( middle aged ERA supporters)it was more a cult of personality than actual policy positions they supported.