• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary Clinton is scum

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
Our perceptions are clearly different Doc. Your views are colored by your Obama derangement syndrome. It is sad. The President is neither a messiah or incompetent. He is an able and successful man (as were Hillary and as is Romney.)

In any case, you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to my opinion. You - contrary to what you seem to believe - do not have a monopoly on facts, reality, or intelligence. C'est la vie.

Do you remember Hillarycare in 1993 and 1994? Now, that was successful bipartisanship!

--What? You mean Clinton and the Democrats failed in their efforts to FORCE a Socialized Healthcare system down the throats of an American Electorate, that largely OPPOSSES it? By using bribes, and waivers in order to do so? Yes, you are correct on that: Hillary and Bill may have actually LISTENED to the American People. (Note, that this was also before the Democrat Party took a decidedly LEFT Turn, as they ran out almost all of their Moderates from the Party...)

The fact is that if Hillary was President, Mitch McConnell's primary goal in life would still have been to make her a one-term President.

--OF course, that would be Mitch McConnell's goal (although, I do not know if it would be his PRIMARY goal. And, neither do you....) Guess what? When a Republican is in the White House, your "holier-than-thou-Democrats" will have the EXACT SAME GOAL. (Although, again, I question if such would be their PRIMARY Goal....)

--The difference would be how Hillary Clinton HANDLED it. Her husband was given no breaks. George Bush was certainly given no breaks. Obie, apparently, can not govern, without being given carte blanche, with someone ELSE doing the heavy lifting. The man has NO leadership ability. NONE. ZILCH. NADDA.

You live in a fantasy land. It is easy for you to see Hillary as "pragmatic" in your right-wing never-never land. Give us all a break! :rofl.

I have to admit, based on FACT and REALITY (which, it seems, DimLibs have largely abandoned, in order to hold up the Tenets of their Liberal "Faith..."), it IS easier for me to see Hillary as "pragmatic." FAR easier for ME to see THAT, than for YOU to actually proclaim Obie is a "Moderate...."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She also might not have been so hell-bent to shut down US energy production. At least....one would hope.
Bullshit. We are producing more energy today than we were in 2008. Hundreds of new wells are in production in Colorado. A massive new oil field in opening up in North Dakota. There was a temporary moratorium on drilling new wells in the gulf. Since it was clear that BP had skirted reasonable safety precautions and had not been effectively monitored by MMS, it was a resonable precaution to see to it that MMS procedures were corrected.....

The implication that Obama tried to shut down US energy production is silly, making you a perfect republican.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What compromise deals did she broker with anyone? Obama compromised on the Health Care Reform bill, the stimulus, the Bush tax cuts vs extensions to unemployment benefits.....

Do you ever attempt accuracy in your posts?

Cicero

Mayor
See what I mean Doc? No perceptible grasp of reality whatsoever, and those are the 'intellects' that gave up a clown prince as a president. All we can do now is plow these inveterate non-thinkers under at the voting booth . . . just as was done in 2010.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hahahahaha! You are trying to rewrite history for the very people that lived it. :nono:
You weren't the only one present during the 2008 election. Your perception of events is subject to serious doubt as to accuracy. In my participation in that election campaign, I found nobody expressing the opinion that Hillary was scum....not even once, unless I listened to Limbaugh or Beck.....the most mud slinging during the primaries was from the right....right up until Limbaugh started suggesting the chaos campaign that Hillary would be easier to beat in the general and was telling republicans to reregister to vote for her in the primaries.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your problem, cicero, is that you are unable to sell your grasp of reality. "Plow them under as we did in 2010"? Yeah, you are an independent.....as I thought before, you were only supporting Hillary as part of Limbaugh's chaos project and are clearly no more than a partisan republican.....so you now endorse the "republican to be named later"......as if either Romney or Gingrich are more capable than Obama....when clearly they are not.

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
MV.

I believe that in this thread that Cicero admitted to being a political cynic. His characterization of himself as an "independent" seems to be an exercise in cynicism. He uses labels as they suit his particular purpose. (In this, he is much like Newt. I suspect that Cicero would admit that Newt is a scumbag as well. However, he doesn't really care. What I sometimes wonder is whether - in Cicero's mind - all realists are - by necessity - scum-bags.

Your problem, cicero, is that you are unable to sell your grasp of reality. "Plow them under as we did in 2010"? Yeah, you are an independent.....as I thought before, you were only supporting Hillary as part of Limbaugh's chaos project and are clearly no more than a partisan republican.....so you now endorse the "republican to be named later"......as if either Romney or Gingrich are more capable than Obama....when clearly they are not.

D

Doc

Our perceptions are clearly different Doc. Your views are colored by your Obama derangement syndrome. It is sad. The President is neither a messiah or incompetent. He is an able and successful man (as were Hillary and as is Romney.)

In any case, you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to my opinion. You - contrary to what you seem to believe - do not have a monopoly on facts, reality, or intelligence. C'est la vie.
I am not calling you a LIAR, but, you lied at least twice in the above paragraphs.

But, I will just take it that you are in full agreement with Cicero's original point......

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
Doc,

Can you tell me what you think Cicero's original point was? He made a lot of points (as he often does). I probably agree with some and disagree with others.

Also, can you tell me precisely where you thought that I lied. I think that I just stated a lot of opinions. For example, I do not think that - on balance - Hillary Clinton is any more pragmatic or competent than Barack Obama. I have no problem that you hold a different opinion. But I will also tell you or Cicero that I think that you are wrong. And if I think that you are patronizing me, I will tell you that as well. Do the two of you have a problem with that?

I am not calling you a LIAR, but, you lied at least twice in the above paragraphs.

But, I will just take it that you are in full agreement with Cicero's original point......

GordonGecko

President
Again, aside from a throwaway line in his Subject line.....does anybody see anything in his post that indicates that Cicero (A) thinks Hillary is "scum" or (B) isn't a full-throated supporter of her....

and (C) has to try to "play down" that supporter because his "new friends" in hating the President...also hate(d) Hillary.

Which all comes back to WHY does Cicero hate the President...a President who is about par for the course on the same policies domestically and (with HRC as SecState) EXACTLY the same on foreign policy....as what a "President Hillary" would do?

perhaps the answer comes from the seemingly inescapable draw he has (along with folks like Barbella, Lapcat, Dawg, NCMusicman, etc.) to ANY post relating to...."racism"???

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
It was a callout top-post directed at you. His denial of that was as lame as the rest of the post was.