• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary Clinton: Tusli Gabbard Is Part of Russian Conspiracy To Help Trump Win!

D

Deleted member 21794

Poor Hillary... she says the Russians are going third party again. Ummmm..... you mean like when your husband Bill won the 1992 election? Oops!

Seriously, this is some bat sh1t crazy stuff Hillary is spewing. I think a psychiatric intervention is in order.

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

"They know they can't win without a third-party candidate, and so I do not know who it's going to be, but I can guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most need it."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

D

Deleted member 21794

And yet, even Ben Shapiro says the Batshit Crazy Bitchh could right now jump into the primaries and walk away with the nomination.

She'd lose again, but it would be fun to watch.
I read that article. Shapiro was spot on, as usual. The fact that Hillary could even have a minor chance of winning the nomination shows how DUMB Democrats are.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Everyone knows that 'any' candidate who is not Hillary Clinton is a Russian plant. It's common knowledge. ONLY Hillary is above reproach. ONLY Hillary is ready to lead. ONLY Hillary should be President, ever, for all time.

Poor Hillary... she says the Russians are going third party again. Ummmm..... you mean like when your husband Bill won the 1992 election? Oops!

Seriously, this is some bat sh1t crazy stuff Hillary is spewing. I think a psychiatric intervention is in order.

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

"They know they can't win without a third-party candidate, and so I do not know who it's going to be, but I can guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most need it."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election
Hillary is announcing her candidacy the first week of November. I've got it on good account...

D

Deleted member 21794

Hillary is announcing her candidacy the first week of November. I've got it on good account...
She has no choice but to step in to save the country from these Russian conspirators. Now if only she can explain that $145 million she took from them in exchange for Uranium One.

She has no choice but to step in to save the country from these Russian conspirators. Now if only she can explain that $145 million she took from them in exchange for Uranium One.
She won't have to explain it. Her Jedi mind trick works on the dumb Democrats every time. She'll have them believing it was Ivanka Trump who sold out her country for Russian cash.

freyasman

Senator
Tulsi Gabbard‏Verified account @TulsiGabbard
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

1:20 PM - 18 Oct 2019

43,084 replies57,349 retweets199,967 likes

1. New conversation

2. Tulsi Gabbard‏Verified account @TulsiGabbard 9h9 hours ago
      ... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

3,116 replies17,692 retweets92,070 likes

3. Tulsi Gabbard‏Verified account @TulsiGabbard 9h9 hours ago
      ... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.