• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary Clinton Vote lead over 2 million

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
There is something wrong with this political system when the candidate who wins by 2 million votes still loses.:(

Lukey

Senator
She ran up the totals in New York and California. If they want to secede and have her become their empress, I would be all for it. As it is, the founding fathers wisely devised a system whereby a few concentrated enclaves can't rule the rest of us by diktat. Thank God, eh?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
She ran up the totals in New York and California. If they want to secede and have her become their empress, I would be all for it. As it is, the founding fathers wisely devised a system whereby a few concentrated enclaves can't rule the rest of us by diktat. Thank God, eh?
More than New York and California...In many ways the Blue States have already pushed away from you Right wing Trump lovers...Wait and see

Spamature

President
She beat him by almost a million in both Massachusetts and Illinois ? Subtracting one state or another is not the point. The total margin of victory does not come from a single state it comes from the sum of all the votes.