• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary is panicking

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
She is dying, we're ALL dying we just don't know when!

Your hate and obsession will probably kill your before Sow, she has better doctors than YOU :)

Your remind me of Snochia Mosely, except your white------------->/////
Okay, I'll ask. Who is Snochia Mosely?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Okay, I'll ask. Who is Snochia Mosely?
sorry, I should posted mo info, that's the woman that shot up the Rite Aid employees in Maryland today...…….killed 3, wounded 2 and blew her head off thankfully...………….JUST WENT OFF they said, just like Nina does.

Boca

Governor
Getting back to the topic of HRC in panic mode, I can think of no one in public life that has more reason to.

Boca

Governor
Is this when HRC started the Pizza Restaurant ?! :rolleyes:

Dumb ass'd kkkons
I don't know anything about Pizza Restaurants. But I'm pretty sure Vince Foster did commit suicide. Exactly 90 days after the whackos in Waco were incinerated by way of military equipment provided by her friend General Wesley Clarke at Fort Hood. In violation of the possee comitatus act that prohibits US Military intervention in domestic law enforcement activities.

Let me explain.....Vince Foster was her White House Counsel who briefed Bill Clinton on an exception to posse comitatus in the case of drug activities (Mexican Cartels). That opened the door.

Then, when an infrared scan of the Waco compound found a heat source (in the dead of winter) that was presented to a judge as a meth lab operation. Presto...the original search warrant for illegal weapons was scrapped and a new one was issued.

70 something dead , women, and children was more than Foster could handle.

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't know anything about Pizza Restaurants. But I'm pretty sure Vince Foster did commit suicide. Exactly 90 days after the whackos in Waco were incinerated by way of military equipment provided by her friend General Wesley Clarke at Fort Hood. In violation of the possee comitatus act that prohibits US Military intervention in domestic law enforcement activities.

Let me explain.....Vince Foster was her White House Counsel who briefed Bill Clinton on an exception to posse comitatus in the case of drug activities (Mexican Cartels). That opened the door.

Then, when an infrared scan of the Waco compound found a heat source that was presented to a judge as a meth lab operation. Presto...the original search warrant for illegal weapons was scrapped and a new one was issued.

Rumor was that Foster was riding Hillary, when he could catch her without Webb Hubble in the saddle. You remember Webb Hubble don't, you? He's Chelsea's dad.

Then, when an infrared scan of the Waco compound found a heat source that was presented to a judge as a meth lab operation. Presto...the original search warrant for illegal weapons was scrapped and a new one was issued.

But no jump to Red Don working with the Russians even after Putin admitted he wanted Red Don to win and but also to ordering Russian officials to help Trump win

right?

:rolleyes:

Boca

Governor
Rumor was that Foster was riding Hillary, when he could catch her without Webb Hubble in the saddle. You remember Webb Hubble don't, you? He's Chelsea's dad.
Who could forget him!

But that bit about Foster & Hillary could well be another reason he did himself in

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
At least not until it actually starts to rot.
Oh, Mike is good at telling widows that they mourn over their husband's rotting corpse. He's scum and you uphold him here. No other forum puts up with his filth. But then I remember you calling a 17 yr old boy "worm food" after he was murdered by a creep who can't seem to stay out of trouble.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She is dying, we're ALL dying we just don't know when!

Your hate and obsession will probably kill your before Sow, she has better doctors than YOU :)

Your remind me of Snochia Mosely, except your white------------->/////
Yes, Dawg, I remember you trying to hijack the thread of the old guy who was telling the forum good-bye because he was dying....you made it all abut YOURSELF. You disgust me every day, but that was the most disgusting thing I've seen.