• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary is panicking

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
How is that possible? You had her dead and buried a couple of years ago. Wrong again, Missy Mike? What was it...brain tumor? Alzheimer's Disease, Liver or Lung cancer? Oh, you fools were adamant that she was dying. She sure as hell fooled you. You won't be able to laugh over her rotting corpse...will you?
Missy Mike? Why are you disrespecting women.

But no jump to Red Don working with the Russians even after Putin admitted he wanted Red Don to win and but also to ordering Russian officials to help Trump win

right?

:rolleyes:
Putin's Pulitzer for Investigative Reporting

You're so fixated on the limited and self-centered view of your AntifaDad gurus that you ignore a common foreign policy. Without confirmation bias, Putin's agents merely investigated who would win the election. Not being brainwashed to give any credibility to the incompetent professional pollsters, Putin discovered that Trump seemed to be the likely winner. So he slanted his comments on the election campaign in order to get on Trump's good side.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh, Mike is good at telling widows that they mourn over their husband's rotting corpse. He's scum and you uphold him here. No other forum puts up with his filth. But then I remember you calling a 17 yr old boy "worm food" after he was murdered by a creep who can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Just how do you know that Mike does that? Do you know him personally or are you just projecting your own evil nature on someone you hate because you don't like his politics?

And if that 17 year-old punk had not attacked Zimmerman, those worms would have gone hungry that night.

EatTheRich

President
Just how do you know that Mike does that? Do you know him personally or are you just projecting your own evil nature on someone you hate because you don't like his politics?

And if that 17 year-old punk had not attacked Zimmerman, those worms would have gone hungry that night.
Zimmerman attacked Martin, remember?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, Dawg, I remember you trying to hijack the thread of the old guy who was telling the forum good-bye because he was dying....you made it all abut YOURSELF. You disgust me every day, but that was the most disgusting thing I've seen.
Damn LIAR
POPS
I liked that member and NEVER said a bad word to him or of him

"Why are you posting to me? IDIOT"

Especially if I disgust your ugly lard ass?

You lie more than the Ford chick

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I hope it burns the bitch down.
The air in America will certainly smell much cleaner and fresher when that woman goes into the ground. She is, in my opinion, the most inherently evil person in American society.*

*Clarification: I'm not comparing her to serial killers and child rapists and such. But Hillary moves through polite society like a pariah. She doesn't literally cut throats, shoot people in their heads, rape children, behead people or set fire to people. But she destroys lives, lies, cheats, steals, plunders and demeans everyone and everything she touches or comes in contact with.
I believe that, were she not of extreme privilege, she might have been working as a nurse or home care type person, mistreating or slowly starving or poisoning to death, those for whom she was supposed to be responsible.
America will be a better place when Hillary Clinton is no longer fouling its air.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The air in America will certainly smell much cleaner and fresher when that woman goes into the ground. She is, in my opinion, the most inherently evil person in American society.*

*Clarification: I'm not comparing her to serial killers and child rapists and such. But Hillary moves through polite society like a pariah. She doesn't literally cut throats, shoot people in their heads, rape children, behead people or set fire to people. But she destroys lives, lies, cheats, steals, plunders and demeans everyone and everything she touches or comes in contact with.
I believe that, were she not of extreme privilege, she might have been working as a nurse or home care type person, mistreating or slowly starving or poisoning to death, those for whom she was supposed to be responsible.
America will be a better place when Hillary Clinton is no longer fouling its air.
She does have the list of mysteriously dead people around her.

sear

Mayor
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/hillary-is-panicking.113612/[URL='https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/hillary-is-panicking.113612/']
a) I don't think so.
[/URL]
Hillary Clinton is more of a "man" than Trump.

b) Hillary was a multi-segment guest on CBS' Late Show w/ Stephen Colbert last night. She may be as unbeautiful as ever. But her level of poise and grace were, dare I say it? Presidential.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/hillary-is-panicking.113612/

- piffle -

sear

Mayor
"Disagree x 1
List"
I've got it on DVR.
Whether it's available elsewhere I don't know.
If you review it you'll find the usual.

HRC has been a mover / shaker not just for years, not just for decades, but for generations.

The chick with the unflattering eyewear is Hillary working for the judiciary committee, preparing impeachment charges against U.S. President Richard M. Nixon in the judiciary committee room at the Capitol in 1974.
This information and photograph authenticated on CBS Late Show w/ Stephen Colbert Friday 18/09/21

Of the U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY), former Speaker Newton Gingrich (R-GA) said: "She's serious, she's hard working, she is a first rate professional."
Supplementing that, (then) current RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman said:
"Senator Clinton is smart, uh, she's effective, uh ... very hard working."
Source: NBC-TV Meet The Press June 5, 2005
Yet the ignorant claim / theme of this thread is:
Hillary is panicking

HRC may be one of the most centered, most capable, most self-possessed elder statesman alive today.

News flash:
Hillary is NOT panicking

Days

Commentator
I've got it on DVR.
Whether it's available elsewhere I don't know.
If you review it you'll find the usual.

HRC has been a mover / shaker not just for years, not just for decades, but for generations.

The chick with the unflattering eyewear is Hillary working for the judiciary committee, preparing impeachment charges against U.S. President Richard M. Nixon in the judiciary committee room at the Capitol in 1974.
This information and photograph authenticated on CBS Late Show w/ Stephen Colbert Friday 18/09/21

Supplementing that, (then) current RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman said:

Yet the ignorant claim / theme of this thread is:

HRC may be one of the most centered, most capable, most self-possessed elder statesman alive today.

News flash:
Hillary is NOT panicking
I don't think the top post is saying Hillary is so scared she needs a tube attached to a pan for her uncontrollable pee... I think what the top post is saying is, the noose is tightening around her political neck and she's smart enough to see every thread of it.

sear

Mayor
"I don't think the top post is saying Hillary is so scared she needs a tube attached to a pan for her uncontrollable pee... I think what the top post is saying is, the noose is tightening around her political neck and she's smart enough to see every thread of it." D #57
I wholeheartedly agree.
BUT !!

The topic title is unambiguously clear.

Hillary is panicking

panic (pàn´îk) noun
A sudden, overpowering terror *

HRC is CLEARLY not overpowered by terror. She's as cool as a mint julep.

Even though your D #57 may be correct, the topic title is a lie.

Please note:
Such anti-Hillary graphics as those in post #41 & #56 are fabrications.
The graphic in post #55, though disagreed with, is a matter of irrefutable historic record.

Disagreement without expressing a reason is groundless objection.
You're welcome to disagree.
But disagreeing with the truth doesn't undermine the truth. It merely undermines the disagreer.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

Days

Commentator
I wholeheartedly agree.
BUT !!

The topic title is unambiguously clear.

Hillary is panicking

panic (pàn´îk) noun
A sudden, overpowering terror *

HRC is CLEARLY not overpowered by terror. She's as cool as a mint julep.

Even though your D #57 may be correct, the topic title is a lie.

Please note:
Such anti-Hillary graphics as those in post #41 & #56 are fabrications.
The graphic in post #55, though disagreed with, is a matter of irrefutable historic record.

Disagreement without expressing a reason is groundless objection.
You're welcome to disagree.
But disagreeing with the truth doesn't undermine the truth. It merely undermines the disagreer.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.
definition of a word is mighty, but meaning is molded by the context in which it is used. When we speak of whales in the financial realm, we are not talking about the giants roaming the oceans.

sear

Mayor
You're preaching to the choir on the import of context.

But the title is what author C.P. Snow calls the "short, declarative sentence".
It is unambiguously clear.

And HRC doesn't panic about the kinds of things alleged in the lead.

It's simply one more falsification by Republicans / Trumpians.

Hillary is panicking

Nope !!

Days

Commentator
You're preaching to the choir on the import of context.

But the title is what author C.P. Snow calls the "short, declarative sentence".
It is unambiguously clear.

And HRC doesn't panic about the kinds of things alleged in the lead.

It's simply one more falsification by Republicans / Trumpians.

Hillary is panicking

Nope !!
I'm telling ya, he means it in terms of political survival. I'm pretty sure I'm reading him right. You say you understand the importance of context, but you revert to not using it, in this instance. It seems the choir is out of tune with the preacher.