• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hillary's first national TV ad uses McCarthy's bonehead comment...

Dino

Russian Asset
What a gift that nitwit gave to Hillary.

The GOP rabble will never forgive him for telling the truth about the actual purpose of the 9th Benghazi inquisition.

;-)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-mccarthys-benghazi-comments-national-tv-ad/story?id=34272041
He should have known better than to utter any statement the rabid left could run away with, take out of context, and use against the GOP.

How dare he!

The left is hilarious with what they perceive represents scandal. Their desperation knows no bounds.

Here's Benghazi, where we had the death of four Americans...and the left says "this is all about taking Hillary's approval numbers down"?? What kind of nonsense is that?

Bugsy McGurk

President
He should have known better than to utter any statement the rabid left could run away with, take out of context, and use against the GOP.

How dare he!

The left is hilarious with what they perceive represents scandal. Their desperation knows no bounds.

Here's Benghazi, where we had the death of four Americans...and the left says "this is all about taking Hillary's approval numbers down"?? What kind of nonsense is that?
After all, 8 Benghazi investigations just weren't enough. Not even the 8th one, which debunked all the GOP's anti-Hillary lies.

McCarthy just said what all honest people already knew - the 9th inquisition is nothing but a Hillary-sliming effort, at taxpayers' expense.

You're all disgraceful.

Dino

Russian Asset
After all, 8 Benghazi investigations just weren't enough. Not even the 8th one, which debunked all the GOP's anti-Hillary lies.

McCarthy just said what all honest people already knew - the 9th inquisition is nothing but a Hillary-sliming effort, at taxpayers' expense.

You're all disgraceful.
He said nothing of the kind, of course.

Not even remotely, takes a far stretch to even get that impression.
The left is necessarily and inherently dishonest.

Bugsy McGurk

President

What have we learned about Benghazi after 17 months of this 9th Benghazi inquisition that we didn't already know?

this was sure to happen. kudos to Hillary for getting on top of this. but she still faces truth or consequences in the actual hearing, and this time banging her fists petulantly on the table and shouting "what difference does it make" won't cover it. she's had more than a year to practice, hopefully she'll be better prepared

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
What have we learned about Benghazi after 17 months of this 9th Benghazi inquisition that we didn't already know?

give it up bugs,,hillary is a has been ..unliked, respected, or trusted...shes been set out to pasture before her trial...

RickWA

Snagglesooth

It's not worth arguing with liars. It's not like these people are merely uninformed and in need of correction. They knowingly, intentionally, enthusiastically lie. I'll typically point out their horrible character and then move along. :)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
What a gift that nitwit gave to Hillary.

The GOP rabble will never forgive him for telling the truth about the actual purpose of the 9th Benghazi inquisition.

;-)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-mccarthys-benghazi-comments-national-tv-ad/story?id=34272041
hell no we don't care...If it doesn't get her elected...Harry Reid will come back to haunt you...Welcome to it sucks to be a democratic.

Btw doesnt matter what Mc Cartney said let it be ...who cares what a Beatle said about Hillary

Klunker

Council Member
Your new Speaker.

;-)
This was the gift that will keep on giving... and Ms. Clinton understands that. The comment has undoubtedly sealed the deal on keeping McCarthy from being elected as Speaker. The Tea Party types want Chaffetze. Webster won't say he'd shut down the government to pacify them, so he's not a real contender. The hard right caucus will hold tight, defeat McCarthy, and elect Chaffetze.
Ms. Clinton, and most sensible people, know that one year with a wing nut as Speaker should elect a Democrat to the Presidency in November 2016. Rather than see a House do the work before them, we will see bills to repeal the Affordable Care Act, repeal the Immigration executive order, defund Planned Parenthood, make abortions of any type and time illegal, repeal the Iran Nuclear Agreement, send bills through to send ground troops to fight Russia and Iran in Syria, cut taxes on the wealthy, shut down the government on budget matters.... knowing all the while none of the bills will pass through the Senate let alone the President's veto pen.
The election of someone from the "Freedom Caucus" will give a glimpse into how the government will operate... ummm, not operate... if a Republican is elected in 2016.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Hmm....crickets.

Lotsa screeching of "Liar!" but no answer to my question above.

Revealing, no?

;-)

hey bugs,,,you know you are replying to yourself, right?

thats called talking to yourself...but then,,with that many voices in your head all spouting off together i figure its gotta be confusing...

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
After all, 8 Benghazi investigations just weren't enough. Not even the 8th one, which debunked all the GOP's anti-Hillary lies.....
You can start all the threads you like but the facts remain the same: You are wrong as I proved in a previous thread.

Bugsy McGurk

President
hey bugs,,,you know you are replying to yourself, right?

thats called talking to yourself...but then,,with that many voices in your head all spouting off together i figure its gotta be confusing...
Your dodging is noted, needless to say.

Hey, would you like me to copy and paste the question into a new post so you can dodge it again?

You know I aim to please you dodging wackjobs.

;-)

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Your dodging is noted, needless to say.

Hey, would you like me to copy and paste the question into a new post so you can dodge it again?

You know I aim to please you dodging wackjobs.

;-)

LOL!

bugs you already cut and pasted your own statement into your own question...

thats why i showed you that you were quoting yourself!

you are just too easy!

Bugsy McGurk

President
You can start all the threads you like but the facts remain the same: You are wrong as I proved in a previous thread.
Now there's a truly vacuous post.

You say I'm "wrong" but don't even say what I'm supposedly wrong about, much less show that I'm wrong about whatever it is you think I'm wrong about.

You can't get much dopier than that post.

;-)