• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmm...so Jared Kushner has used a private email account to communicate with White House

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Using an account he created in December.

Can we count on GOP hacks to express extreme outrage as they did with Hillary's email usage?

;-)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/24/politics/jared-kushner-private-email/index.html
Outrage, why, you libs claimed there was nothing wrong with Hill doing the same.....why should we think it's and outrage after all the time libs said there was nothing wrong with that.

When did he become SOS and take same Oath Sow did________go

Bugsy McGurk

President
Ridiculous apples and hand grenades comparison, as I'm sure you know.
State Dept rules on this were crystal clear, and then totally ignored by your eventual presidential candidate. Just absurd.
How did I KNOW GOP hacks would give Kushner a pass? Call me Kreskin!

;-)

P.S. Care to provide your "analysis" of how Hillary supposedly violated rules, and Kushner supposedly followed them?

(This should be good)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

;-)

P.S. Care to provide your "analysis" of how Hillary supposedly violated rules, and Kushner supposedly followed them?

(This should be good)
NO PASS

Waste of time, Hill did it and nothing wrong with it............according to DNC hacks and DOJ.....

what difference does it make

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Noisy noise.

Provide your "analysis," if you can.

(hee hee)
I already did long nose boy..............

it was fine when HILL did it according to libs and DOJ, so it should be same now, except he never took and oath as SOS

Dino

Russian Asset

;-)

(This should be good)
By law she needed to turn over ALL State Dept business transacted on all devices. That never happened. She was also not allowed to transmit secret or top secret correspondence on her personal devices, that did happen. Both are violations of law. And then she lied about BOTH, a separate violation. But a good one at that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
By law she needed to turn over ALL State Dept business transacted on all devices. That never happened. She was also not allowed to transmit secret or top secret correspondence on her personal devices, that did happen. Both are violations of law. And then she lied about BOTH, a separate violation. But a good one at that.
What you said about Hillary is totally false, and you provide no "analysis" supporting the proposition that what Kushner has done broke no rules.

A fine example of the very GOP hackery I predicted.

Dino

Russian Asset
What you said about Hillary is totally false, and you provide no "analysis" supporting the proposition that what Kushner has done broke no rules.

A fine example of the very GOP hackery I predicted.
Totally false??
That only proves your ignorance and laziness.
It's that unique liberal denial that allows you to remain in the deluded vegetative state you're in. Any comparison of that type lawlessness versus Kushner is immaterial and any analysis therefore pointless.

Jen

Senator
Totally false??
It's that unique liberal denial that allows you to remain in the deluded vegetative state you're in. Any comparison of that type lawlessness versus Kushner is immaterial and any analysis therefore pointless.
Lefty has to be in a vegetative state these days to remain ignorant to how bad Leftist Leaders are.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Totally false??
And again, nothing to support your claim that Kushner complied with "the rules."

Abject GOP hackery.

EatTheRich

President
The subpoena was for all State Dept. documents after a few days before the Benghazi attack. They were all turned over. She was also required to preserve federal records ... but she told the independent curating agency she hired they didn't need to preserve personal emails from before that date ... and they accidentally deleted a handful of work-related emails ... with no pattern showing any effort to conceal wrongdoing. She transmitted 3 emails marked "confidential" on her personal account. And she made false statements about these matters, in apparent ignorance of these inadvertent violations.

I'm sure you'll hold Kushner to the same letter-of-the-law-and-willful-misconstruction-of-his-actual-actions standard.

BobbyT

Governor
The subpoena was for all State Dept. documents after a few days before the Benghazi attack. They were all turned over. She was also required to preserve federal records ... but she told the independent curating agency she hired they didn't need to preserve personal emails from before that date ... and they accidentally deleted a handful of work-related emails ... with no pattern showing any effort to conceal wrongdoing. She transmitted 3 emails marked "confidential" on her personal account. And she made false statements about these matters, in apparent ignorance of these inadvertent violations.

I'm sure you'll hold Kushner to the same letter-of-the-law-and-willful-misconstruction-of-his-actual-actions standard.
Sure they will. Just like they were filled with umbrage when it was discovered that Jared "forgot" to mention his Russian contacts on his security paperwork. I've filled out SF86's every five years for the past 30 years. There is no "forgetting" foreign contacts. It's especially egregious when the contacts are recent, like in the last year. If I did that I'd lose my clearance. Jared never should have gotten one in the first place.

EatTheRich

President
Sure they will. Just like they were filled with umbrage when it was discovered that Jared "forgot" to mention his Russian contacts on his security paperwork. I've filled out SF86's every five years for the past 30 years. There is no "forgetting" foreign contacts. It's especially egregious when the contacts are recent, like in the last year. If I did that I'd lose my clearance. Jared never should have gotten one in the first place.
Now if Trump turns against Kushner ... or they jump ship and join the Bannon camp and he goes against Kushner ... you can bet they'll hammer these emails hard.