• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmm.... German government to REQUIRE citizens to stockpile food and water

Barbella

Senator
in case of... what? An armed attack? War? Large-scale terrorist attacks?

Do they know something we don't know?

For the first time since the end of the Cold War, the German government plans to encourage its citizens to prepare for a catastrophe or armed attack by stockpiling food, water and other supplies, the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung" reported on Sunday.

Citing the government's "Concept for Civil Defense" paper to be discussed by the cabinet on Wednesday, the government will require people to stock 10 days worth of food and five days of worth of drinking water.

The civil defense strategy would require citizens to have a sufficient supply of food, water, energy, money and medicine to wait out a period until the state would be able to initiate a response to a catastrophe or attack.

A spokesperson from the interior ministry declined to comment on the contents of the paper until a Wednesday press conference.

The 69-page report said an armed attack on Germany was unlikely. However, as a precaution people should "prepare appropriately for a development that could threaten our existence and cannot be categorically ruled out in the future," FAS quoted the report as saying.

The civil defense strategy was originally commission by a parliamentary committee in 2012, but its release comes amid a raft of new security measures in the country.

http://www.dw.com/en/report-germany-to-require-citizens-to-stockpile-supplies-in-case-of-catastrophe/a-19491176

D

Deleted member 21794

I wonder how much of each family's supply the German government will mandate giving to a Muslim "refugee" family.

This is so sad. I hope Angela Merkel burns in hell.

Barbella

Senator
I wonder how much of each family's supply the German government will mandate giving to a Muslim "refugee" family.

This is so sad. I hope Angela Merkel burns in hell.
Honestly? I don't even feel like going there to visit my brothers. I'd much rather they come here, instead...

Germany isn't what it used to be.

Did you see the suicide attack in Turkey that killed 51 people? The suicide bomber was a 12-year-old. Awful.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Honestly? I don't even feel like going there to visit my brothers. I'd much rather they come here, instead...

Did you see the suicide attack in Turkey that killed 51 people? The suicide bomber was a 12-year-old. Awful.
A suicide attack in Turkey is a great excuse not to visit Germany. Plus all that good beer... yuck!

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
A suicide attack in Turkey is a great excuse not to visit Germany. Plus all that good beer... yuck!
This sounds one of those BreitBart conspiracy theory's...They are earning their pay it seems...Now fear mongering Germany

D

Deleted member 21794

Turkey may be worse off than Germany, though my pity for Turkey is limited. Only a savage would talk a boy into killing others and himself.

D

Deleted member 21794

I still remember my first night in Germany as a young GI. I drank a half liter bottle of the local brew, costing about 30 cents, caught a good buzz and thought I'd arrived in heaven. The $2 per gram hash didn't hurt, either.

D

Deleted member 21794

This sounds one of those BreitBart conspiracy theory's...They are earning their pay it seems...Now fear mongering Germany
Yeah, aside from the raping and groping and knife attacks, having Muslims migrate to Germany is really working out well!

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
It looks like her source is DW, a far cry from Brietbart.

Hate to break the bad news to you, but Barbella's source seems legit.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I still remember my first night in Germany as a young GI. I drank a half liter bottle of the local brew, costing about 30 cents, caught a good buzz and thought I'd arrived in heaven. The $2 per gram hash didn't hurt, either.
Sounds like you were there in the late seventies or early eighties. Good times.

Barbella

Senator
That what's called an "aside", dear.

But nah...

Morad Almuradi, writing from the Netherlands, has created a petition on Change.org asking that the city council of Munich, Germany end the traditional 16-day Oktoberfest event.

He writes:

Dear City council of Munich,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention something that I and many Muslims believe is unfair and requires attention.

I would like to inform you that the Oktoberfest is an Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event. We tried to ignore the event, but there too many Un-Islamic acts done at the Oktoberfest. Such as alcohol consumption, public nudity etc.

We understand that the Oktoberfest is a yearly German tradition, but we, Muslims, can not tolerate this Un-Islamic event, because it offends us and all Muslims on the earth.

We are requesting the immediate cancellation of the upcoming Oktoberfest event.

We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Morad Almuradi

So far, Almuradi’s petition has over 250 signers.

Munich has been inundated with refugees, with 13,000 arriving Saturday alone, the Independent reports. The city, in the south of Germany, has been a main entry point for the refugees. City leaders say they are at capacity. Munich mayor Dieter Reiter has been described as “trembling with rage” because other cities haven’t helped him.

Now, he’s contending with those who are trying to change his culture.

Munich began holding Oktoberfest in 1810.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/it-begins-muslim-petitions-munich-to-end-anti-islamic-oktoberfest/

W

Wolfert Webber

in case of... what? An armed attack? War? Large-scale terrorist attacks?

Do they know something we don't know?

For the first time since the end of the Cold War, the German government plans to encourage its citizens to prepare for a catastrophe or armed attack by stockpiling food, water and other supplies, the "Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung" reported on Sunday.

Citing the government's "Concept for Civil Defense" paper to be discussed by the cabinet on Wednesday, the government will require people to stock 10 days worth of food and five days of worth of drinking water.

The civil defense strategy would require citizens to have a sufficient supply of food, water, energy, money and medicine to wait out a period until the state would be able to initiate a response to a catastrophe or attack.

A spokesperson from the interior ministry declined to comment on the contents of the paper until a Wednesday press conference.

The 69-page report said an armed attack on Germany was unlikely. However, as a precaution people should "prepare appropriately for a development that could threaten our existence and cannot be categorically ruled out in the future," FAS quoted the report as saying.

The civil defense strategy was originally commission by a parliamentary committee in 2012, but its release comes amid a raft of new security measures in the country.

http://www.dw.com/en/report-germany-to-require-citizens-to-stockpile-supplies-in-case-of-catastrophe/a-19491176
Not a bad idea at all.

W

Wolfert Webber

I agree with the idea, oppose the mandate. And the mandate only points out how horrible Merkel has made conditions in Germany.
If mandated here, we would not have these sob stories every time a flood hits people who built in known floodplains.

They would be able to help themselves a bit, instead of waiting for FEMA.

I'd go so far as to say a standard survival kit should be made available, at cost, in major stores.

D

Deleted member 21794

If mandated here, we would not have these sob stories every time a flood hits people who built in known floodplains.

They would be able to help themselves a bit, instead of waiting for FEMA.

I'd go so far as to say a standard survival kit should be made available, at cost, in major stores.
Losers will demand it be given for free, then sell them to buy crack.