• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmm Gold is up $20 an ounce today....Guess it's because they can't print more of it.

And the Market (which has been propped up with printed money that is not backed by increased production) currently is dropping like a rock. Now this PROBABLY Isn't the beginning of an economic downturn ( one that will make the recession of '08 out to be mild,) but multiply the current numbers by a factor of ten, because that is how it will start, and then watch the inflation shoot up at the same time.

Inflation has already started in fuel and food, and energy, which the Fed conveniently leaves out of its index, but watch the rest of it.

I think the powers that be in the private sector economy are just now beginning to realize what a scam the Obama regime has been running. Obamacare regulations have pretty much done away with much of full time job creation (70% if all new hires are part time workers,) and a printing press out of control, along with fictitious numbers that have been coming out of the labor and commerce departments, do not spell economic prosperity, .

Maybe we can get Moo-chelle to talk Obama into resigning? Hey, it's worth a shot. Nah, No chance. Her kids are gonna have to live in the 3rd world Marxist pigsty he's turning this country too, but she has probably has plans to make them Queens and rulers of us all.

GordonGecko

President
Ohhh, please, PLEASE tell me you have been one of the poor marks who have been buying over-priced gold from Goldline....on direction from Glenn or Rush or Hannity? That you ACTUALLY fell for that scam?

And maybe even some..."Food Insurance"...for the "food riots due to come under Obama's hyperinflation by 2011"???? :D

worldlymrb

Revenge
Ohhh, please, PLEASE tell me you have been one of the poor marks who have been buying over-priced gold from Goldline....on direction from Glenn or Rush or Hannity? That you ACTUALLY fell for that scam?

And maybe even some..."Food Insurance"...for the "food riots due to come under Obama's hyperinflation by 2011"???? :D
This time its going to be different.

Wahbooz

Governor
So you like the roller coaster ride, do you? I'm not surprised, since you also don't understand the money policy either.

Go buy lots and lots of gold, who knows, you just might 'strike it rich'.