• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmm...wasnt "just this administration". ACA funding took from where??

Spamature

President
If you guessed Public Health and Preparedness funds (i.e. pandemic funds).. year over year...youd be right...

that's um..a surprise... and, now...how do people like to put it...

oh, yeah....its all trumps fault. but. no. it's not.

now doctors arent going to get paid..
Only since there isn't an actual treatment for SARS Cov-2 infections. I suppose it really doesn't make a difference. What would have made a difference is a early NATIONAL shutdown. Because doing it piecemeal will only lead to a worse outcome.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Only since there isn't an actual treatment for SARS Cov-2 infections. I suppose it really doesn't make a difference. What would have made a difference is a early NATIONAL shutdown. Because doing it piecemeal will only lead to a worse outcome.
hmm. yes. what does that have to do with providers being chronically underfunded and consequently under prepared..for years?

hmm. yes. what does that have to do with providers being chronically underfunded and consequently under prepared..for years?
You can't seriously believe doctors and hospitals are underfunded. They made assloads of profits, that they could have reinvested into their businesses, but instead they bought jetskis.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Let's just look at what Trump had to say at each and every step along the way to see how seriously he took this:

EUXECKvXgAE2z2I.png

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The reality is some doctors are going to get stiffed because there are going to quite a few people who declare bankruptcy, and creditors get stiffed when debtors declare bankruptcy.
that, and the razor thin margins and reductions forced by ACA changes...as i posted..