• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmm...wasnt "just this administration". ACA funding took from where??

so, where we are in this thread is...

Hospitals have run on the slimmest of margins for years and years.
So much so that health care systems have rapidly consolidated to keep pace and increase leverage to force costing down.
Margins continue to suffer.
Practitioners are overburdened as a baseline...having to see more and more patients to maintain earnings
Further, since the ACA...National Preparedness funds have been pilfered (see TP).to the tune of billions per year...to fund ACA

THese are the facts.

Meanwhile, this administration reacted timely, but not on a broad enough scale...but...inescapable is the FACT of the above.

Hospitals, providers, state and federal pandemic stocks ALL ran slim to allow for funding elsewhere.

Good luck.
Is there something wrong with keeping costs down?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We aren't talking about the infection rate in this thread, the problem being addressed in this thread is getting doctors paid... And my solution is medicare-for-all.
no, it is not. is is pointing out the factual matter that the ACA pilfered from preparedness funds...and slimmed operating margins..leaving systems across the country underprepared.

no, it is not. is is pointing out the factual matter that the ACA pilfered from preparedness funds...and slimmed operating margins..leaving systems across the country underprepared.
The fact they had operating margins at all means they had cash on hand to prepare and they chose not too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am sure they pass that info on too.

But the somebody with the power to act just didn't care to listen
:) prove how sure_______prove somebody didn't__________go

What language is that from you, where did you immigrate from?

Spamature

President
:) prove how sure_______prove somebody didn't__________go

What language is that from you, where did you immigrate from?
You mean like this :

Also, I love how you get fustigated into making shite up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mean like this :

Also, I love how you get fustigated into making shite up.
fustigated are your broke English post

Why are you derailing ACA topic?