• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hmmmm...never heard of abandoned babies being found at any Tea Party events

Cicero

Mayor
OWS is the movement of No Personal Responsibility. I think it is written into their rules. Of course that's funny considering that huge numbers of them are anarchists who don't believe in rules.

Minotaur

Governor
You also never heard of anyone at a Tea Party protest being raped, beaten, using drugs, beating on cops, or relieving themselves on police cars, either.

But you know, they're a dangerous bunch.
Answer: Walkers without jet packs

Dino

Russian Asset
"Answers"? With no questions asked, how cryptic. Probably a believer in the faith preached by Wasserman Shultz.

Minotaur

Governor
OWS is the movement of No Personal Responsibility. I think it is written into their rules. Of course that's funny considering that huge numbers of them are anarchists who don't believe in rules.
Answer: Inner City v Nursing Home Bingo Center

TomFitz

Mayor
"Schlosser said he didn't know whether the man arrested was part of the Occupy DC contingent."

So, you made up the conclusion yourself.

Cicero

Mayor
The other half of question followed by the correct answer: Which group got where they are today by being good citizens shouldering responsibility as it rose? Inner City v Nursing Home Bingo Center?

Nursing Home Bingo Center. So it goes.

gigi

Mayor
Somebody stop me! LOL
Why should anyone stop you? By all means, continue to cite women's health issues and old age for all the horrible things the left accuses the TP of.

" Inner City"......I don't think so. No self respecting veteran of the inner city acts like that. These are wannabes.

Minotaur

Governor
The other half of question followed by the correct answer: Which group got where they are today by being good citizens shouldering responsibility as it rose? Inner City v Nursing Home Bingo Center?

Cicero do not feed the beast! I would of thought the answer would be:
Answer: The ones not taking Gubbament Medicare.

gigi

Mayor

That's a really good point Cicero. One group is finding that their tactics are causing them to spend an awful lot of time trying to master the art of crapping where they eat, while they complain about the affects of a group that really did organize and manage to get their voice up in Washington.

Minotaur

Governor
Why should anyone stop you? By all means, continue to cite women's health issues and old age for all the horrible things the left accuses the TP of.

" Inner City"......I don't think so. No self respecting veteran of the inner city acts like that. These are wannabes.
Interesting takeaway. Inner city vets, professionals, and seniors are actually protesting, feeding and supporting the OWS-"kids". ;-)

Cicero

Mayor
Yep. The older folks actually followed the rules and obeyed the laws and were orderly. The other group simply acted out for as long as they were funded via George Soros shell companies and the graces of Mom's and Dad's bank accounts.

Minotaur

Governor
Yep. The older folks actually followed the rules and obeyed the laws and were orderly. The other group simply acted out for as long as they were funded via George Soros shell companies and the graces of Mom's and Dad's bank accounts.
Nursing Homes have a cross section of the actual population including not so law abiding older people. What you may be trying to say is "Those on medicare v those on Medicaid." In which case you are encouraging an old folk turf war. That could get more shocking than a kid in an inner city park.

Cicero

Mayor
I've always found older citizens to be essentially law abiding -- if for no other reason than because it's in their best interests. Sorry that you encountered nothing but OWS style older folks.

I wonder if they find it difficult to use a walker while crapping on cop cars? Also there is the issue that past a certain age even if sex drugs will give you the ability to rape women, how likely are you to be able to catch them? You really must share your insights with the board on this subject. I assure you that we will all be utterly fascinated.

Minotaur

Governor
I've always found older citizens to be essentially law abiding -- if for no other reason than because it's in their best interests. Sorry that you encountered nothing but OWS style older folks.

I wonder if they find it difficult to use a walker while crapping on cop cars? Also there is the issue that past a certain age even if sex drugs will give you the ability to rape women, how likely are you to be able to catch them? You really must share your insights with the board on this subject. I assure you that we will all be utterly fascinated.
That crapping thing may be the norm in a nursing home so they may already have beat the OWS record of one person crapping on a cop car. Ha ha ha. You know the saying: From diapers to diapers! OK maybe I made that old saying up but I think it will catch on.

Now my dear you are going to have to stop feeding me the fun factor opportunities as I need to regain my dignity.

Bo-4

Senator
Leaving a baby alone for half an hour is abandonment? *sigh*

While he shouldn't have done that to answer your question you don't see those things happen at teabagger soirées because they are mostly too old to have babies.