1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?
    Dismiss Notice

holding back the winds of war

Discussion in 'BFD' started by Days, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Days

Days Governor

whoa, this just struck me.

I was reading over those four lines the angel sang to me. Trying to figure out what they might mean...

I remember I was deep in sleep, it was two or three in the morning, back in the times when I would have been dead to the world, so I was really gone, way gone over to the other side. All I remember of the dream was this woman telling me she wrote this song for me ... she was kind of plain Jane, blond hair, I remember I didn't recognize her in the dream, didn't know her, I'm not sure how I knew she was an angel, it was in the dream. I can't remember her voice, or how she sung the lines, except I remember it was slow and beautiful and I was awestruck by her voice.

okay, but reading this over, it hit me, would if this angel was assigned to get me through the pneumonia alive. (I should have died, it was ridiculous that I lived through that, that's another story) The dream happened in May, I was healthy enough to return to work, so this could have been mission accomplished for this angel and she was signing off. Look at the words, this song seems to be saying, my time protecting you is finished, but I will treasure the time together until I see you again when you come here where I am...

Let the voices of sweet salutation remind me...
    this could be her in a company of angels greeting my arrival in heaven, and she is saying to herself and me, let this moment of greeting remind me of the time I watched over you, to keep you alive to make it to this moment...
    Let the reunion of your heart fill the sum inside me...
    this is an incredible expression of love, we don't get too much of this down here, do we?
    Let the warmth of your smile wrap around my days...
    And every day is an anthem that walks along beside me...

I can't quite peg this down, if it is looking forward to the time ahead after we are rejoined in the body of Christ, or if maybe she was saying that each day she is waiting and watching the rest of my life on earth, it is special to her?

Anyway, pretty cool.

It was cool I happened to come across a copy of the cover to a book I wrote this in. (I grabbed whatever was close, it was the middle of the night) The book ended up going to the trash, but I guess I made a copy of the dream song before I tossed it out. How that sheet of paper made it to one of my desk drawers in this apartment in Downers Grove (survived the move from Brookfield and 14 1/2 years of throwing out old files, I try to keep a clean room) ...

I never thought about what the dream song might have meant.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. Days

Days Governor

Has anyone noticed all the armies that are facing off each other around the river Euphrates? And yet, they seem restrained from going to battle? That's because the forces in heaven are holding back the battle until we can finish teaching the saints what is happening in the apocalypse. Soon, the brethren will understand the vision and the battle will be released, and what you have there is the beginning of World War III. Once it is unleashed, it should go fast.

[​IMG]Revelation chapter 7:
    1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation chapter 9:
    13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

3. Jen

Jen meh

You are right. Once it is unleashed, it won't take long for it to finish.

4. Winston

Winston Do you feel lucky, Punk

I know we all hope someone gets the right medications

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Inquisitor

Inquisitor Council Member

What makes you so confident in that prediction - that Christ will return 11 years from now?

6. Jen

Jen meh

I wish you luck.

7. Days

Days Governor

• personal revelation
    • 32 years of special anointing in this ministry
    • prophecy
    So, I spelled out the prophecy in my blog 14 years ago....

Friday, October 21, 2005
    Teetering on the edge
    [​IMG] Are you ready? Another chance, one last moment, hold your breath, because it is coming...

Off in the distance, I can see something taking shape, and it is just up the road, it won't be long, and we are the ones who will live it, we are the ones.

I studied and studied and studied, just so I would recognize it when it arrived. And now I can see a light up the road, and I already know what it is, just like when you come up on a city on the map; there it is, just like the map told you, here it comes.

And the whole damn world is teetering on an edge, ready to fall. And the forces are gathering, and the storm clouds are gathering, and the fight over oil is already started, and now the God awful truth is taking hold, the overpopulated earth, political systems set up for sparse population unable to hold the explosion, and the crazy hell that breaks loose in their madness, only this time the fuel runs on and on because we are the fuel that fuels the fire.

2500 years ago, one of those crazy little kings took an army across a small tract of land and stole a small land, stole their men, wives, and kids, burned down the cities, led away slaves, it happened all the time. But this particular time the tiny conquered people was the remnants of the family started by a herdsman and two wives over a thousand years earlier, and God was faithful to this tribe, and kept them in that tiny king's city and kept them alive through all the crazy times, and kept them for two and a half millennia. Then in 1951-53 with a stretched out arm, God returned the remnants of a thousand generations, and brought that little tribe back to the land where their forefathers had been conquered, to the land where Jesus was born, to the promised land where Abraham wandered and wondered, where a thousand generations have been blinded, where nothing good seems to happen, and never much did.

And with that tiny unnoticed sweep of Iraq and Iran, in a moments time, almost too fast to realize it had really happened, God fulfilled his promise to that ancient tribe, and set the stage for the last generation. A promise Jesus saw 2000 years ago, the rekindling of life to the tribe of Judah, the rebirth of the nation Israel, the fig tree reborn, and now it began. The final generation lasts 70 or 80 years, likely the later, because Isaiah said the end would linger and we would have to wait for it but it would surely come. And men would give up on the day, and quit believing it would come, and they would no longer carry signs in the street stating the end is near because they would, like the children at the base of Sinai, give up on the return of the chosen one.

And now it is forgotten, and the hope is vanished, and no one expects to see a real return, no one looks for tribulation and the apocalypse and Jesus returning with all the saints in this generation... It's back to work for Pharaoh because there are bricks to be made.

But I figure 1952 + 80 years = 2032. So, it isn't over yet. If the final seven years were to begin in the fall of 1928, the resurrection will take place in the Spring of 1932. That still leaves plenty of time for the fourth horse. In the mean time the great tribulation is brewing as sure as New Orleans dikes were bound to give way. We are in the third horse at the moment: the black horse of economics. Soon the fourth rider will bust out. My guess is 2015-2022. Just ahead, right up the road. Exactly where the map of the prophets placed it.

8. Days

Days Governor

I realized after I wrote this, that the 4th horse actually began with the fall of the twin towers... so the 4th seal was already opened. My guess of 2015-2022 was pretty good for the 5th seal, which coincides with the holding back of the winds of war; the 4 angels bound up in the river Euphrates. The dogs of war are released in the 7th seal, right around 2030ish is a good guess. The years are guesses, but the guesses are based upon study. The thing is, the times are upon us.

So, look at the river Euphrates. Upstream you have the political lines on the map that make up the nation of Turkey, but living within eastern Turkey along the Euphrates are the Kurds, and they have lived there a long damn time, they are likely the descendants of the Hittite Empire, and their people stretch the whole of ancient Mesopotamia; all the way downstream through modern Syria and across northern Iraq... all up and down the river Euphrates.

So, politics, and this political battle between a sovereign nation (Turkey) and an ancient people who don't give a damn about the lines drawn on a map (The Kurds). And somehow, incredibly, Turkey ends up joining NATO, while even more incredibly, the Kurds just allied with Syria and Russia; what was Trump to do? If he stayed, it was World War III. So he did the smart thing and got the hell out of there. But all the armies are still over there, ready to ignite the powder keg... waiting for the angels to be released. I've seen online where Christians have defined the 4 angels with the forces that are present in the region. I guess that would boil down to Turkey and NATO against the Kurds and Russia. Already political winds in our nation are blowing... demanding that we get back in the fight.

So the timing is there, it is all happening right before our eyes. The 3rd seal was global economics; world trade. The 4th seal was global tribulation; a time of trouble and upheaval. The 5th seal is a time of restraint, while we preach the word and build the manchild... but the winds of war are bound up in the river Euphrates, ready to blow. The 6th seal is a sign of Jesus return in the heavens (sun is darkened, moon turns red for likely weeks on end). The 7th seal will see the release of the angels bound in the river Euphrates... how close is that? I'm guessing 2030ish.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Winston

Winston Do you feel lucky, Punk

Still racking 600lbs at 54 years old, laughing at the 30 year olds twice my size lifting half that