• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Holy crap!!!!

Caroljo

Senator
I started to watch, then changed the channel to Family Feud! Much more entertaining!! That was BAD!!! Hopefully U of M will do better tomorrow!!!

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The crimson Tide steamrolled over MSU 38-0. Wow!!!
Bowl teams that fail to score should return half of their prize money to be returned to the ticket purchasers.

Zero points means they weren't properly prepared or motivated.

Last edited:

Wahbooz

Governor
Bowl teams that fail to score should return half of their prize money to be returned to the ticket purchasers.

Zero points means they were properly prepared or motivated.
I know you meant 'weren't' and you are right. Even some of the players said they didn't play.

Days

Commentator
No, actually he didn't. He had several jobs prior to MSU. He began at Kent State.
How long was he head coach at MSU? I think 9 yrs. He went from there to LSU and from LSU to Alabama. He's the only collegiate coach to win a national title at 2 different schools.

Jim Harbaugh has returned to Michigan (his alma mater)... expect fireworks.

Wahbooz

Governor
How long was he head coach at MSU? I think 9 yrs. He went from there to LSU and from LSU to Alabama. He's the only collegiate coach to win a national title at 2 different schools.

Jim Harbaugh has returned to Michigan (his alma mater)... expect fireworks.
Harbaugh never impressed me. As for Saban, it's easy to look up, but I'll show you. He was only head coach at State for a brief time, I think you'll see it was only 4 seasons. And you missed the Dolphins, and how did that work for him?

1972–1974 Kent State (GA)
1975–1976 Kent State (D. Asst.)
1977 Syracuse (D. Asst.)
1978–1979 West Virginia (D. Asst.)
1980–1981 Ohio State (DB)
1982 Navy (D. Asst.)
1983–1987 Michigan State (DB/DC)
1988–1989 Houston Oilers (DB)
1990 Toledo
1991–1994 Cleveland Browns (DC)
1995–1999 Michigan State
2000–2004 LSU
2005–2006 Miami Dolphins
2007–present Alabama

Days

Commentator
Harbaugh never impressed me. As for Saban, it's easy to look up, but I'll show you. He was only head coach at State for a brief time, I think you'll see it was only 4 seasons. And you missed the Dolphins, and how did that work for him?

1972–1974 Kent State (GA)
1975–1976 Kent State (D. Asst.)
1977 Syracuse (D. Asst.)
1978–1979 West Virginia (D. Asst.)
1980–1981 Ohio State (DB)
1982 Navy (D. Asst.)
1988–1989 Houston Oilers (DB)
1990 Toledo
1991–1994 Cleveland Browns (DC)
1995–1999 Michigan State
2000–2004 LSU
2005–2006 Miami Dolphins
2007–present Alabama
okay, I see why I had the impression of 9 years...
1995–1999 Michigan State

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harbaugh doesn't impress you as a coach???

Wahbooz

Governor
okay, I see why I had the impression of 9 years...
1995–1999 Michigan State

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harbaugh doesn't impress you as a coach???
He never even impressed me as a player. He's primarily a big mouth.

Wahbooz

Governor
bet ya UM is playing for a national championship within 4 years time.
Harbaugh's honeymoon at UofM is now over. We'll have to see.

Harbaugh was lucky to play under one hell of a coach named Bo Schembechler, and he had one hell of a team around him, both offensively and defensively. He couldn't have completed the number of passes he did if his receivers weren't great.

Days

Commentator
Harbaugh's honeymoon at UofM is now over. We'll have to see.

Harbaugh was lucky to play under one hell of a coach named Bo Schembechler, and he had one hell of a team around him, both offensively and defensively. He couldn't have completed the number of passes he did if his receivers weren't great.
He didn't do bad under Ditka with the Bears either. He had incredible coaching results at Stanford, and didn't do bad with the 49ers either. He gets results.

Wahbooz

Governor
He didn't do bad under Ditka with the Bears either. He had incredible coaching results at Stanford, and didn't do bad with the 49ers either. He gets results.
Look at his record under Ditka. His record was just over 50% at Chicago, and that with a good team.