• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Holy F*ck...a moderator that leans right...

C

Capitalist

He seems straight up to me.
But
If he leans Right then it is good.............. because the other two debates leaned more than a little bit Left.
Oh. . . .

I thought he was talking about himself.

I still loves me some Lagavulin.

Okay. I'll tune in. But I won't like it.

Caroljo

Senator
Best moderator so far but lets Hillary talk and talk and talk...
Then he asks the questions already asked in regards to the tape and allegations 2 weeks after the fact. What about the wiki questions?
Agree! There's still a little time....hopefully wiki will come up!

C

Capitalist

Best moderator so far but lets Hillary talk and talk and talk...
Then he asks the questions already asked in regards to the tape and allegations 2 weeks after the fact. What about the wiki questions?
I'm glad Trump is stomping all over Wallace like he was MSM and just talking right over his interruptions. Wallace is a CINO. Conservative in name only. And even now he's pulling the same shit:

"I'm not saying you're going to lose Mr. Trump. But if you do will you accept the election results?"

Reminds me of this hit job on Michelle Bachmann.

People say, "It was just a question." Yeah. A leading question. And now it's on everybody's mind. You can't unring the bell.

Might as well be working for MSNBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Capitalist

good man. Lagavilin here. Prost'
Tink!

And Trump had better follow up on the Wikileaks/Podesta thing. He can't just leave it like that. He has to hammer the hell out of her on that in detail if he wants to have any hope of winning.

I'm glad Trump is stomping all over Wallace like he was MSM and just talking right over his interruptions. Wallace is a CINO. Conservative in name only. And even now he's pulling the same shit:

"I'm not saying you're going to lose Mr. Trump. But if you do will you accept the election results?"

Reminds me of this hit job on Michelle Bachmann.

Might as well be working for MSNBC.
I've seen that before in Wallace. Whose son is he anyways!??!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

That's right. :0)

Barbella

Senator
But Wallace didn't push for Hillary to answer the pay to play question and she didn't answer it at all.
More than once Hillary completely ignored Trump's statements and veered all over the place... talk about deflection...

"Thread Jacking", so to speak.. LOL

C

Capitalist

But Wallace didn't push for Hillary to answer the pay to play question and she didn't answer it at all.
Yep. He's just conservative enough to make you think he's conservative. But in the end, he's as conservative as McCain.

Which is to say, not very conservative.