• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

HOLY F****ing s**t!!!

Spamature

President
Because I don't trust the state to get it for me. What do you think they'll get for such a heinous act? Two or three years, if that? No, there must be a reckoning.
The racial component in this act will ensure that it carries a heavy penalty. This bunch is royally f*cked .

Spamature

President
I wouldn't bet on it.
Blacks face harsher punishment under in our legal systems(sentences for the same crime for black are on average 10% longer than for whites). So with this being a violent crime against a white person and it being charged as a hate crime, add in that person being disabled, and add in the crime being extremely high profile and widely covered in the media.

Their asses are toast.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Blacks face harsher punishment under in our legal systems(sentences for the same crime for black are on average 10% longer than for whites). So with this being a violent crime against a white person and it being charged as a hate crime, add in that person being disabled, and add in the crime being extremely high profile and widely covered in the media.

Their asses are toast.
We'll have to wait and see...but I won't bet the farm on it.