• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Homelessness in America fell under Obama every year after 2010.

Bugsy McGurk

President

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It started to increase after Trump took over.

More children and families on the streets is for GOPers the hallmark of a great economy.

https://endhomelessness.org/homelessness-in-america/homelessness-statistics/state-of-homelessness-report/

This is what happens when the worst landlord in America is charged with running the nation.
The homeless problem has been worsening for quite some time - particularly on the West Coast. Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles - these places are an embarrassment...and the PERMANENTLY ENSCONCED DEMOCRATIC PARTY MONOPOLY on leadership year-over-year has yielded horrendous results. Tent cities, sidewalks CAKED in human feces, aggressive panhandling, etc.

No one, LEAST OF ALL LEFTIES should be talking trash on THIS subject.

Good grief! ZERO self-awareness.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It started to increase after Trump took over.

More children and families on the streets is for GOPers the hallmark of a great economy.

https://endhomelessness.org/homelessness-in-america/homelessness-statistics/state-of-homelessness-report/

This is what happens when the worst landlord in America is charged with running the nation.
Just last night you claimed the tents cities are gone and vouchers have the tent people now living indoors...……...eh, must be Panama Red!

Lowest unemployment in 50 years does not create homelessness and you claim Trump lies, he doesn't hold a candle to your lies.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why...did he suggest that you are a sentient, independent thinker who offers anything other than DNC HQ-issued talking points?

That would be a certifiably delusional claim indeed.
No, he didn’t. You seem to be suffering from delusions as well. Or perhaps you’re illiterate? Both, perhaps?

Spamature

President
Just last night you claimed the tents cities are gone and vouchers have the tent people now living indoors...……...eh, must be Panama Red!

Lowest unemployment in 50 years does not create homelessness and you claim Trump lies, he doesn't hold a candle to your lies.
In one particular area that you brought up by posting the photo of that area. I proved to you that it had be cleaned up and showed you that housing was provide for people living there. YOU tried to LIE and claim I said ALL homeless were gone from the streets and had been provided. I see you've decide you're never going to graduate from Trump University so you've decided to join the faculty. I suppose your time as a loyal Putin Facebook foot soldier will give you a leg up on the competition.

Do you think all homeless people are unemployed ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In one particular area that you brought up by posting the photo of that area. I proved to you that it had be cleaned up and showed you that housing was provide for people living there. YOU tried to LIE and claim I said ALL homeless were gone from the streets and had been provided. I see you've decide you're never going to graduate from Trump University so you've decided to join the faculty. I suppose your time as a loyal Putin Facebook foot soldier will give you a leg up on the competition.

LMFAO...did I need post ALL the tent cities in Cali? It's clear you went to Clinton University and have Putin up your ass.

Only in Cali and damn good thing you have your voucher so you're not homeless.

10 cities now have made sure NO Veterans are homeless!

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

This bullshit post of yours can be verified
As of January 2018, California had an estimated 129,972 experiencing homelessness on any given day, as reported by Continuums of Care to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Of that Total, 6,702 were family households, 10,836 were Veterans, 12,396 were unaccompanied young adults (aged 18-24), and 34,332 were individuals experiencing chronic homelessness.

Public school data reported to the U.S. Department of Education during the 2016-2017 school year shows that an estimated 246,296 public school students experienced homelessness over the course of the year. Of that total, 7,533students were unsheltered, 17,061 were in shelters, 10,095 were inhotels/motels, and 211,607 were doubled up.

Use our map to compare California homeless statistics with other states and filter statistics by the data source. You can also find contact information for each state under the map.
https://www.usich.gov/homelessness-statistics/ca/

Spamature

President
The homeless problem has been worsening for quite some time - particularly on the West Coast. Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles - these places are an embarrassment...and the PERMANENTLY ENSCONCED DEMOCRATIC PARTY MONOPOLY on leadership year-over-year has yielded horrendous results. Tent cities, sidewalks CAKED in human feces, aggressive panhandling, etc.

No one, LEAST OF ALL LEFTIES should be talking trash on THIS subject.

Good grief! ZERO self-awareness.
More partisan Republican outrage when faced with a fact. I know it outrages you to hear bad things about the messiah. Now worries you'll deny him when its in your interest to do so, but mostly it defend him as the right wing savior when you feel you can get away with it by attacking Democrats.

You're a real MAGA man indeed.