• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Homelessness in America fell under Obama every year after 2010.

Spamature

President
Yeah... he never got near a 5. Shoot your source
It was 6 not 11 in his second quarter when GDP move from negative 7 to negative 1 and with the next two positive added in it was near an 11% increase from start to finish for that year.

Spamature

President
You should learn how to read the numbers before you start trying to discuss them. You aren’t even close.

Here you go

https://www.multpl.com/us-real-gdp-growth-rate/table/by-quarter
You know actually this is something I should not have posted and will concede as being an inaccurate depiction of the raw numbers vs the change in the percentage on the economic situation at that time. It is like saying since we were losing less money we are turning a profit by comparison to what we where losing the year before. That is not an honest way of looking at "growth"

I will give position up to those who argue to the contrary and apologize.
@The Thinker

Last edited:

redtide

Mayor
You know actually this is something I should not have posted and will concede as being an inaccurate depiction of the raw numbers vs the change in the percentage on the economic situation at that time. It is like saying since we were losing less money we are turning a profit by comparison to what we where losing the year before. That is not an honest way of looking at "growth"

I will give position up to those who argue to the contrary and apologize.
since you are such an expert on economics and public policy surely you can point to one or two of Obama's policies, taxes, regulation or executive orders that did something to help the economy right?

Spamature

President
since you are such an expert on economics and public policy surely you can point to one or two of Obama's policies, taxes, regulation or executive orders that did something to help the economy right?
Will you quit asking that stupid question I have answered it before when you asked. . If you can remember the answer do a search of the forum.

Spamature

President
I don’t know where to look. So answer it again.
Overseeing Bush's bank bailout

A stimulus to jump start the economy.

Payroll tax reduction for working people.

The extension of benefits to the unemployed to help stabilize the economy until employment picked up.

A $35,000 tax credit for home purchases to help support housing market

Restructuring of GM & Chrysler to keep those major companies auto industry and the auto parts supply chain afloat

Quantitative Easing to soak up the toxic asses in the financial market.

Mick

The Right is always right

The extension of benefits to the unemployed to help stabilize the economy until employment picked up.

Restructuring of GM & Chrysler to keep those major companies auto industry and the auto parts supply chain afloat

And with all of that he saw unemployment over 8% for 43 consecutive months. There were only 39 months TOTAL in the 60 years before him with unemployment over 8%. This on top of some of the worst employment participation rates and welfare abuses in decades. He was the only President to not see a single year of at least 3% GDP growth since WW2. The worst average annualized GDP growth of any President since WW2. All of this while running up as nearly as much debt as the previous 43 Presidents combined and running the biggest budget deficits in history.

His Presidency was the worst economic disaster in American history. Facts matter here.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And with all of that he saw unemployment over 8% for 43 consecutive months. There were only 39 months TOTAL in the 60 years before him with unemployment over 8%. This on top of some of the worst employment participation rates and welfare abuses in decades. He was the only President to not see a single year of at least 3% GDP growth since WW2. The worst average annualized GDP growth of any President since WW2. All of this while running up as nearly as much debt as the previous 43 Presidents combined and running the biggest budget deficits in history.

His Presidency was the worst economic disaster in American history. Facts matter here.

But, Obama created FUNEMPLOYMENT ! And And Pajama Boy.

Fins

Fray Terror

First, we should point out that the stimulus did nothing because it took years to get those projects off the ground. A liberal friend of mine even came back and admitted incorrectly predicted this at the beginning.

As for bailouts and GM, it’s funny they you praise these, then you liberals bitch and moan about corporate welfare. Hypocrites.

reason10

Governor

Which he created the need for as an attorney for ACORN.

Which didn't work. The only thing that jump started the economy was President Trump.

In other words, cutting SOSHA CURITY FUNDING. And it didn't work, either.

Which didn't work because (a) Obama's policies prevented the economy from picking up and (b) people just gave up looking for jobs.

Which did NOTHING for the economy, created NO jobs, expanded NOTHING, and just led MORE people to debt they couldn't afford. Old ACORN habits die hard with that stupid son of a bitch.

And THAT didn't work. Foreign imports STILL kick GM and Chrysler's ass.

In other words, welfare to the rich. And it didn't work either. By the end of OBAMA'S DISASTROUS EIGHT YEARS, the economy was the worst in history. Even HE claimed the great manufacturing jobs were not coming back.

President Trump had them back inside of a year.

You lose again.

Spamature

President
First, we should point out that the stimulus did nothing because it took years to get those projects off the ground. A liberal friend of mine even came back and admitted incorrectly predicted this at the beginning.

As for bailouts and GM, it’s funny they you praise these, then you liberals bitch and moan about corporate welfare. Hypocrites.
Economist disagree with you. I guess you pick uniformed people as friends.

Bush sought the bailout and congress voted for it because they saw it as necessary.

Spamature

President

Which he created the need for as an attorney for ACORN.

Which didn't work. The only thing that jump started the economy was President Trump.

In other words, cutting SOSHA CURITY FUNDING. And it didn't work, either.

Which didn't work because (a) Obama's policies prevented the economy from picking up and (b) people just gave up looking for jobs.

Which did NOTHING for the economy, created NO jobs, expanded NOTHING, and just led MORE people to debt they couldn't afford. Old ACORN habits die hard with that stupid son of a bitch.

And THAT didn't work. Foreign imports STILL kick GM and Chrysler's ass.

In other words, welfare to the rich. And it didn't work either. By the end of OBAMA'S DISASTROUS EIGHT YEARS, the economy was the worst in history. Even HE claimed the great manufacturing jobs were not coming back.

President Trump had them back inside of a year.

You lose again.
Almost 15 million jobs created in 6 yrs. [Unwelcome language removed]
in the longest unbroken job creation streak of any president in our history. That didn't happen by magic or anything to do with Republican governing.

Spamature

President

And when in the last 60 yrs was there a near depression like this were the country lost 8 million jobs and was saddle with a trillion deficit right out of the gate. You winger bitching about the recovering is like AQ bitching about how long it took for America rebuild at Ground Zero.

As for employment participation rate ? Trump's numbers are the same as the were under Obama.

Trump the messiah you worship hasn't had a single year of GDP growth above 3 and he never will.

The Obama economy outperform all Western economies I can think of during the recovery. I remember you deplorbles praying for a double dip recession and your human turtle of a party leader his idiotic doing everything they could to see the country fail. Instead HE BEAT YOU and did it in spite of hatred and obstruction of a racist party that could not stand the idea of a Black man fixing the screw ups of your fake pilot/pretend war hero GWB.

redtide

Mayor
Will you quit asking that stupid question I have answered it before when you asked. . If you can remember the answer do a search of the forum.
I know you believe that you answered the question in the past and I feel pitty for your lack of capability to understand reality vs. libber land. I could search all week long and never find the answer. I know this for two reasons, one you always dodged the question in the past and two, obama did nothing that helped the economy. Yes he pissed away billions of other peoples money to prop up businesses that should have failed but that did not help the economy it only helped the freeloading companies.

Spamature

President
I know you believe that you answered the question in the past and I feel pitty for your lack of capability to understand reality vs. libber land. I could search all week long and never find the answer. I know this for two reasons, one you always dodged the question in the past and two, obama did nothing that helped the economy. Yes he pissed away billions of other peoples money to prop up businesses that should have failed but that did not help the economy it only helped the freeloading companies.
An answer was giving by me in this thread.
What is the point of this post ?

Post Traumatic Butt Hurt ?