• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Honesty Test for PJ Liberals

Honesty Test: Do you feel Obama is showing good leadership (Foreign Policy)

• Total voters

Bugsy McGurk

President
Specifically, what do you claim Obama should be doing that he is not doing?

Or do you just wish to stick with mindless carping?

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Simple poll. I didn't ask what he should be doing did I?

I asked if you as PJ Liberal thought he had a handle on the situation or not. Your total lack of both reading comprehension and honesty are noted! Thanks
Your mindless carping is noted.

If you ever come up with something to say on the subject, regale us with your recommendations.

Jen

Senator
Simple poll. I didn't ask what he should be doing did I?

I asked if you as PJ Liberal thought he had a handle on the situation or not. Your total lack of both reading comprehension and honesty are noted! Thanks
I don't know about you, but I already know what libs will do.

Sample lib answer: "You didn't make a post like this when Bush was President did you?" No you didn't.

Libs are not honest.
Period.

MrMike

Bless you all
It's why I included option #3 for them to make that dodge simple/easy for them.

I don't expect on iota of honesty from the PJ Lib crowd (well, maybe one or two might but I would be surprised).

I don't know about you, but I already know what libs will do.

Sample lib answer: "You didn't make a post like this when Bush was President did you?" No you didn't.

Libs are not honest.
Period.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You should really go back and read some of your posts before you roll again with your "mindless carping" whine. Your glass house is crashing around you as you post.

Adios
Anything I have said has nothing to do with your mindless carping. Your mindless carping stands on its own.

Logic should tell you that.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I used to respond to Mike now I realize he is just into pushing buttons.

He has nothing to add to meaningful debate.
Whereas Bugsy's posts are thoughtful, instructive, and content-rich?
Yes, Guthrie, you are "not a democrat/lefty".

:-/

For the record, Bugs is an Obamabot stooge and his one-liner bumper sticker posts are among this board's very worst of offerings...and that's saying something.

Bugsy McGurk

President

For the record, Bugs is an Obamabot stooge and his one-liner bumper sticker posts are among this board's very worst of offerings...and that's saying something.
And where would we be without one of your inane "You're partisan!" posts?

;-)

MrMike

Bless you all
That's why I got such a kick out of his "mindless carping" statement. He is what he is...

MrMike

Bless you all
btw...notice the two biggest PJ Lefty whiners in this thread still haven't found the honesty to even answer a simple poll.

But, in one respect the great level of avoidance they show in responding to the very simple poll questions in itself is in fact an answer...

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just make better posts...or better yet, respond on topic. In this strand, you managed neither.
Yer a riot. You never say anything of substance, and you have the gall to make that dopey speech.

My post here asks what you want Obama to do, specifically, that he is not doing.

Are you capable of answering that question? Or are you gonna stick with the mindless sniping about Obama and calling me a partisan?

MrMike

Bless you all
I think you pretty much abdicated your right to demand any of us answer your whining questions in this thread because you couldn't even address answering a quite simple three option poll.

It's okay, your continued lack of honesty and total dedication to playing Obama dodge ball boy is noted.

;)

Yer a riot. You never say anything of substance, and you have the gall to make that dopey speech.

My post here asks what you want Obama to do, specifically, that he is not doing.

Are you capable of answering that question? Or are you gonna stick with the mindless sniping about Obama and calling me a partisan?