• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Honor's government class homework assignment

Boltlady

Mayor
The granddaughter, who lives with me is a senior in high school. A couple of nights ago she came home with her first homework assignment from her honor's gov't class. You won't believe what it was.

She had a paper that said it was the year 2080, the country had been decimated by nuclear war and she was in a bomb shelter with 13 other people. There were only supplies left for a few more days so they were going to take their chances and go back to the outside world not knowing what they would find or if there were even any other people left out there. Whatever means they had to leave in would only hold 9 people. Since she was to be the 9th person, who else should be chosen to go along.

There was a description of each of the 13 people. They were a very diverse group with a variety of ages and life circumstances. She was to pick which of them should be left behind.

My daughter's major was in psychology and she said that's the type of question that's asked in a psychology class. We both told the granddaughter to ask somebody at school what that paper might have to do with a gov't class. She said she was told that the regular curriculum hadn't started yet and that paper was just to determine how the students would get along with the others.

Strikes me as a bit strange for a high school gov't class.

Boltlady

Mayor
What makes you say that?
While there are certainly many examples, I'll pick one that even your MSM sources have mentioned, the drones. Whole groups of people have been wiped out with no thought about who they may be other than there is supposedly a 'terrorist' in there somewhere.

NightSwimmer

Senator
While there are certainly many examples, I'll pick one that even your MSM sources have mentioned, the drones. Whole groups of people have been wiped out with no thought about who they may be other than there is supposedly a 'terrorist' in there somewhere.

No thought whatsoever, eh? Just kids playing with remote-control killing machines? And you wonder why no normal person takes your rants seriously?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The granddaughter, who lives with me is a senior in high school. A couple of nights ago she came home with her first homework assignment from her honor's gov't class. You won't believe what it was.

She had a paper that said it was the year 2080, the country had been decimated by nuclear war and she was in a bomb shelter with 13 other people. There were only supplies left for a few more days so they were going to take their chances and go back to the outside world not knowing what they would find or if there were even any other people left out there. Whatever means they had to leave in would only hold 9 people. Since she was to be the 9th person, who else should be chosen to go along.

There was a description of each of the 13 people. They were a very diverse group with a variety of ages and life circumstances. She was to pick which of them should be left behind.

My daughter's major was in psychology and she said that's the type of question that's asked in a psychology class. We both told the granddaughter to ask somebody at school what that paper might have to do with a gov't class. She said she was told that the regular curriculum hadn't started yet and that paper was just to determine how the students would get along with the others.

Strikes me as a bit strange for a high school gov't class.
Diversity evaluation (read Liberal indoctrination)