• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hope everyone is out there supporting Chik Fil-A

Dino

Russian Asset
Chik Fil-A stepped up big time for the Orlando community after the murderous intolerant attack.
Opening on a Sunday, the local stores donated their time and their food due to the families, police, investigators, and the blood donors.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/14/how-chick-fil-a-responded-to-the-orlando-massacre-is-warming-hea/21395121/

Paul Brown
about 2 weeks ago
My daughter-in-law, Mercedes, works for Chik fil A in Orlando. Now everyone knows that Chik fil A does not open on Sundays, and they have received a lot of criticism for their religious values, but what did they do today? A group of workers from Chik fil A in Orlando went into work on a Sunday and cooked sandwiches. Then they took those sandwiches to everyone standing in line to give blood for the victims of the shooting last night at the club in Orlando. This is showing compassion for everyone regardless of their lifestyle choices or other beliefs, however this will probably never make the news and that's okay because its about helping those in need and being a light to the world.

Yeah man, how'd that boycott turn out by the way?

Jen

Senator
Chik fil A and Hobby Lobby and other Christian-run businesses are the heart of our nation. We need more of them. In a nation that's just about lost its heart, it's good to see it's not all lost.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Chik Fil-A stepped up big time for the Orlando community after the murderous intolerant attack.
Opening on a Sunday, the local stores donated their time and their food due to the families, police, investigators, and the blood donors.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/14/how-chick-fil-a-responded-to-the-orlando-massacre-is-warming-hea/21395121/

Paul Brown
about 2 weeks ago
My daughter-in-law, Mercedes, works for Chik fil A in Orlando. Now everyone knows that Chik fil A does not open on Sundays, and they have received a lot of criticism for their religious values, but what did they do today? A group of workers from Chik fil A in Orlando went into work on a Sunday and cooked sandwiches. Then they took those sandwiches to everyone standing in line to give blood for the victims of the shooting last night at the club in Orlando. This is showing compassion for everyone regardless of their lifestyle choices or other beliefs, however this will probably never make the news and that's okay because its about helping those in need and being a light to the world.

Yeah man, how'd that boycott turn out by the way?
I do. There is one down the street from my office. I get lunch there about once every couple of weeks. My grandkids love it too. The play areas they have are great for small children.