• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Hornady 357 sig ammo

D

David J Spetch

I hope for your sake cheap ammo doesn't blow up in your face ... I do not own a gun, I do not encourage violence but I do recognize the importance of citizens being able to protect themselves in lieu of what is transpiring in the world today with this globalist / leftist insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of many primary and other issues.

freyasman

Senator
I hope for your sake cheap ammo doesn't blow up in your face ... I do not own a gun, I do not encourage violence but I do recognize the importance of citizens being able to protect themselves in lieu of what is transpiring in the world today with this globalist / leftist insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of many primary and other issues.

"poise" is misspelled. And don't worry, Hornady is some of the best ammo made, top 5 at least.

D

David J Spetch

"poise" is misspelled. And don't worry, Hornady is some of the best ammo made, top 5 at least.
Yeah and I wrote that months ago, learned to live with it because the information despite you being picky rocks.