• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

House Dems release preemptive Benghazi report...

S

Sickofleft

She lied, the President and his staff lied.

It was an organized terrorist attack from the beginning having nothing to do with a movie. They all knew this and stood and told the family members of those killed that they would get the "film maker"...........

Speaking of the "film maker" they should let that poor bastard out of jail.

(insert pissing, moaning and cry baby bullshit below)

Bugsy McGurk

President
She lied, the President and his staff lied.

It was an organized terrorist attack from the beginning having nothing to do with a movie. They all knew this and stood and told the family members of those killed that they would get the "film maker"...........

Speaking of the "film maker" they should let that poor bastard out of jail.

(insert pissing, moaning and cry baby bullshit below)
I wonder if you haters will ever stop spinning your yarns about "the movie."

Doubtful.

;-)

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump says Hillary was asleep when the initial attack happened...It was 3:45pm in Washington.....Trump is poor liar...LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
Glad you changed your mind, and I do find it refreshing you're willing to put Hillary and Obama in the "insane" camp.
Nope. My opinion has never changed. It has always been as I expressed it above. And Obama and Hillary share that opinion, placing them in the sane camp. As always - and I do mean always - you have things precisely backwards.

What's your view? The Benghazi attackers, unlike other rioting Muslims throughout the world on that day, were quite fond of the Islam-sliming video? Perhaps they thought it merited the Muslim version of an Oscar?

;-)

J

JoeBlam

Nope. I'm going with nobody knows, and sane people don't care.

Whether the attackers hated "the movie" or loved it just doesn't matter to sane people.
The families of the four departed care...Hillary lied to their faces and is now calling them liars....what a despicable witch that woman is.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The families of the four departed care...Hillary lied to their faces and is now calling them liars....what a despicable witch that woman is.
There's no rational reason why those families or anyone else should care whether the attackers hated "the movie," liked the movie, or never heard of the movie. It just doesn't matter - those four Americans are no less dead either way. The only people who carp about "the movie" are Hillary-hating ninnies.

And what does your fertile imagination tell you Hillary said when "lying to their faces"?

J

JoeBlam

There's no rational reason why those families or anyone else should care whether the attackers hated "the movie," liked the movie, or never heard of the movie. It just doesn't matter - those four Americans are no less dead either way. The only people who carp about "the movie" are Hillary-hating ninnies.

And what does your fertile imagination tell you Hillary said when "lying to their faces"?
Tell me you even disgust yourself on occasion....this should be one of those occasions.

Its semantics, whether you call it a call murder or terrorist attack while the facts were still coming in, it really doesn't matter, they are still dead, all we can do is learn from it. At this point the facts are pretty clear, the embassy was woefully underprotected, but hillary never denied any request for additional security. Obama, Hillary, and the pentagon did everything they could to save them. Its a tragedy and a learning experience. Its not a crime or even unethical to call a terrorist attack a murder, especially 3 days later when the investigation is still ongoing. Here we are 9 congressional investigations later and countless millions of dollars trying to prosecute Hillary for semantics.