• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

House impeachment managers announced...

TBLee

Governor
Do you think presidents should be able to shake down vulnerable foreign nations to get them to announce investigations against their political rivals?
Dear god...please come up with a new talking point. At least have the decency to change a word or two. You are SO predictable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dear god...please come up with a new talking point. At least have the decency to change a word or two. You are SO predictable.
A question is not a talking point.

BTW, do you think presidents should be able to shake down vulnerable foreign nations to get them to announce investigations against their political rivals?

Colorforms

Senator
Should there be any penalty if a president shakes down other nations into announcing investigations of his political rivals?
You asked that already, I answered it.

I have one, do you think that a person should be off limits from investigation simply because he's the chief law enforcement officer's political rival?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You asked that already, I answered it.

I have one, do you think that a person should be off limits from investigation simply because he's the chief law enforcement officer's political rival?
Nope. I asked if a president should be impeached for doing it. You said no. The new question was whether there should be any penalty short of impeachment. What’s your answer?

Colorforms

Senator
Nope. I asked if a president should be impeached for doing it. You said no. The new question was whether there should be any penalty short of impeachment. What’s your answer?
Already answered that one. I know why you won't answer mine after I answered all of yours. If you say "no", you know you will have excused Trump's actions, and if you say "yes", you will be the insane anti-American ideologue we all know you to be. :)

YJ02

Council Member
"trump's collusion with russia"

the dems either really dont know what they are saying with this or they are just pretending not to know

they just trhow around buzz phrases that play well with focus groups

on said "collusion"

If trump is colluding with Putin and, as has been suggested, Putin is telling trump what to do, then why is Putin letting Trump ship war supplies to Ukraine to help kill Russian soldiers?

and, in the states, liberals support ANTIFA in their struggle against 'nazis' while in the Ukraine,Putin and Russia are fighting Ukrainian Nazis

yet, the liberals are for arming Ukraine,and their nazis to fight against Russia?

see, look past one layer of info and then things just dont make sense for liberals...so they don't look

YJ02

Council Member
a new thread, good place for me to park this post! :)

could we review? i promise, i have a point to make regarding the very foundation of the impeachment AND that the Dem's cared nothing for accuracy or facts and have all along been looking for a charge to put on their impeachment articles written in July of 2016
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
so-- the president has been impeached by the House for issues relating to his withholding of a military aide package--a 'tranche' i believe the state dept/pentagon call it

can anyone tell me JUST WHAT Item in that tranche (all of which Ukraine had already received some of in previous deliveries) became such a hot topic the democrats mentioned by the equipment's name and even said that Ukrainian soldiers died because Trump withheld that delivery?

so, what equipment was in that withheld shipment?

specifically what item was a big deal that even LTC Vindman said was a "game changer" in the war in Donbas? the facts will show that Vindman is a liar on this point

now, please, someone be interested and restore my faith in americans that someone has some interest in issues BEYOND FACE VALUE :) @JackDallas ,@Dawg

thanks!!!
any answers yet @Nutty Cortez , @TBLee ?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Already answered that one. I know why you won't answer mine after I answered all of yours. If you say "no", you know you will have excused Trump's actions, and if you say "yes", you will be the insane anti-American ideologue we all know you to be. :)
That was a truly disgraceful lie. You know you didn’t answer it.

Quite deplorable.