• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

how about that Duggar family?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
On Thursday, one of reality TV’s most enduring household names became embroiled in scandal, with news that Josh Duggar, the eldest of 19, had molested several youths when he was a teenager. For a show built around the concept of a wholesome family, and with Josh a high-level staffer with a prominent social conservative D.C. advocacy group, the news triggered a quick plunge from public grace.

.......but not before many Republican presidential wannabes mugged for the camera with the molester himself.

Boltlady

Mayor
On Thursday, one of reality TV’s most enduring household names became embroiled in scandal, with news that Josh Duggar, the eldest of 19, had molested several youths when he was a teenager. For a show built around the concept of a wholesome family, and with Josh a high-level staffer with a prominent social conservative D.C. advocacy group, the news triggered a quick plunge from public grace.

.......but not before many Republican presidential wannabes mugged for the camera with the molester himself.

Personally I've never considered them 'wholesome'. Although I've never watched their show, I've considered them downright obscene.

Even as many of those who control so much of the wealth in the world have been pushing for 75-90% of it's population to be eliminated, those people have had a ridiculous number of children and people seem to applaud them for that. It just means that some other children somewhere will wind up starving to death.

Sure, they may have had the financial wherewithal to feed their own brood but there needs to be better balance for the earth's resources.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Personally I've never considered them 'wholesome'. Although I've never watched their show, I've considered them downright obscene.

Even as many of those who control so much of the wealth in the world have been pushing for 75-90% of it's population to be eliminated, those people have had a ridiculous number of children and people seem to applaud them for that. It just means that some other children somewhere will wind up starving to death.

Sure, they may have had the financial wherewithal to feed their own brood but there needs to be better balance for the earth's resources.
I agree......it is obscene to have that many children.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What do any of the people in the pictures with Duggar have to do with what he did? Nothing.
Not only that - but look at the sheer JOY this stuff brings to leftists. There's no more clear indicator of mal-intent and spiritual darkness than when others sit in waiting for someone claiming to be a believer to either make a mistake or, in this case, commit grievous acts.

This man's actions were horrific - whether or not he was 15 or so at the time. The delight of Internet loons that cascade from this thing is completely foul as well. It's like this every time a non-lefty is discovered to be a bad guy or to have committed bad acts.

gigi

Mayor
Not only that - but look at the sheer JOY this stuff brings to leftists. There's no more clear indicator of mal-intent and spiritual darkness than when others sit in waiting for someone claiming to be a believer to either make a mistake or, in this case, commit grievous acts.

This man's actions were horrific - whether or not he was 15 or so at the time. The delight of Internet loons that cascade from this thing is completely foul as well. It's like this every time a non-lefty is discovered to be a bad guy or to have committed bad acts.
I agree, Rick. Meanwhile, another lefty just reminded me on another thread of Obama's associating with a known terrorist (Ayers) I guess it's okay to associate with bad people if you know all their crimes ahead of time.

gigi

Mayor
We already knew about Michelle's robocalls.

Are you saying that you're not in any way implying that the republicans shown in these photos would excuse or ignore sexual abuse committed by Duggar if they'd known about it?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I agree, Rick. Meanwhile, another lefty just reminded me on another thread of Obama's associating with a known terrorist (Ayers) I guess it's okay to associate with bad people if you know all their crimes ahead of time.
That's different!

:-/

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Guys, Julie must be feeling lonely again.

Don't feed the troll, let her wallow in contempt for half of the population by her bitter lonesomeness.

I promise, not all of us Ohioans are this bad.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Guys, Julie must be feeling lonely again.

Don't feed the troll, let her wallow in contempt for half of the population by her bitter lonesomeness.

I promise, not all of us Ohioans are this bad.
You supporting the child molester?

Z

zzigzzag

Executive Director of the Family Research Council who appears in photos with every Republican, Presidential wannabe.

"A non-lefty". (The total depth of your honesty.)

And a religion-based insult tirade from our Holy Insult Troll.

What a putz.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Executive Director of the Family Research Council who appears in photos with every Republican, Presidential wannabe.

"A non-lefty". (The total depth of your honesty.)

And a religion-based insult tirade from our Holy Insult Troll.

What a putz.
Your evil joy is noted.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We already knew about Michelle's robocalls.

Are you saying that you're not in any way implying that the republicans shown in these photos would excuse or ignore sexual abuse committed by Duggar if they'd known about it?
Huckabee already did.

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You supporting the child molester?
Link to any single poster here "supporting" him? His actions were unmitigated evil. The joyful lefty doggy pile and craven attempt at guilt-by-association slightly less so.

Yet another proud moment for this board's distinguished "liberals".

Z

zzigzzag

Link to any single poster here "supporting" him? His actions were unmitigated evil. BUT The joyful lefty doggy pile and craven attempt at guilt-by-association slightly less so.

Yet another proud moment for this board's distinguished "liberals".
Good boy.