• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How about that pageantry.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Four more years.
Your petty hypocrite weasels know they can do nothing to change it. Suck on that one.
Confidence blew up in our face in 2016 and yours in 2012 when you had to deal with 8 years of a black president. We will see. :)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Confidence blew up in our face in 2016 and yours in 2012 when you had to deal with 8 years of a black president. We will see. :)
Race again?

You folks really have a problem. You just can’t seem to recognize the worth of a guy or gal without focusing on stupid things like pigmentation.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Race again?

You folks really have a problem. You just can’t seem to recognize the worth of a guy or gal without focusing on stupid things like pigmentation.
I believe that in the heart of most conservatives is a special spot that hates black people. Those 8 years were difficult for our friends on the right..and there’s nothing they can do to change it. :)

Bugsy McGurk

President
I believe that in the heart of most conservatives is a special spot that hates black people. Those 8 years were difficult for our friends on the right..and there’s nothing they can do to change it. :)
Nothing like hearing the lily white GOP claiming that the racially diverse Dems are racist.

Quite amusing!

;-)

EatTheRich

President
Yeah that's probably best. Though I would prefer a full blown trial with material witnesses like Comey, Clapper, Lynch, Brenan, and ringleader Obama to seat in the hot seat for a couple of days each and see who sweats the most.

And I'm not thrilled Justice Roberts is in charge given his name was on the manifest of one of Epstein's Loloita Express fiights.

You gotta wonder just how deep the Deep State is, and it's biggest adversary is the defendant in this trial.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/if-trump-is-impeached.126610/
That’s one vote for Deep State/Qpizzaghazi

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your “belief”? “Most conservatives”? 10-4.

Jen

Senator
Talking about the Articles of Impeachment somberly and finally being delivered to the Senate. I think the black lady had them on a pillow as if it were a crown. Doesn't get no better than that to put a face on it.

As for me the President wasn't impeached at all. And history will someday bear that out.

It's because the Framers of the Constitution, wisely, foresaw what has just happened for the first time in history....a partisan House of Representatives using their power attempting to remove a President from office simply because they didn't like him or disagreed with him, or in this case, feared their magnanimous crimes would come to light .

That's not how you preserve a democratic Republic. It's Third World stuff. The Framer's remedy for removal, that it be a bipartisan agreement of High Crimes and Misdemeanors, was to require 2/3 of the Senate to agree there were High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Those guys were pretty smart.

But, in Nancy's now putrid adulterated House of Reps, not a single one of the minority opposition agreed there were High Crimes and Misdemeanors....soak it in, that's not bipartisan! Basically Nancy raped the brains of old dead white men

But it is masterfully designed campaign crap.
It was a sad, pathetic, lame attempt to sway November's election toward the Democrat candidate who will be either a Communist or a Criminal (pay for play while he was VP). That's all they've got.

Will it work?
I dunno. Depends on how many morons go out to vote.

Jen

Senator
Your “belief”? “Most conservatives”? 10-4.
And therein lies the stupidity of the Left. If a man believes he's a 10 year old girl, we must all cater to that. If a moron believes that all Republicans are racists......... they will beat the crap out of us until we agree.

llovejim

Current Champion
And therein lies the stupidity of the Left. If a man believes he's a 10 year old girl, we must all cater to that. If a moron believes that all Republicans are racists......... they will beat the crap out of us until we agree.
there is a poster here who believes she is AOC, and she has a base, and she is one of the most intently dedicated trump defenders here. so there. you be catering to her, in that you never tell her to grow up.

llovejim

Current Champion
Talking about the Articles of Impeachment somberly and finally being delivered to the Senate. I think the black lady had them on a pillow as if it were a crown. Doesn't get no better than that to put a face on it.

As for me the President wasn't impeached at all. And history will someday bear that out.

But it is masterfully designed campaign crap.
Here is the posting of someone so intently focused on defending bribin', lyin', trump he has actually convinced himself the House did not impeach his bribin', lyin', chickenshit bone spur ass. You can see why he is a trump voter- he has great big blinders on that only allows the fake news bullshit from trump and fox into his consciousness, such as it is.

star trek oh no.gif

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You MUST cater to it. or you are phobic, hateful etc.

My leftist base broke it, they gotta fix it ! woot woot!! :D

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Race again?

Sorry. My Low I.Q. base of leftists is relegated to crying 'race!!'- after a revisit to the stupid Iran Deal done by the moron :)

Boca

Governor
Race again?

Yep....you would think that come this Monday when Dr. King's birthday is celebrated the folks would give some thought to his dream that someday it won't be about pigmentation but character. Not yet.