• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How about that pageantry.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Talking about the Articles of Impeachment somberly and finally being delivered to the Senate. I think the black lady had them on a pillow as if it were a crown. Doesn't get no better than that to put a face on it.

As for me the President wasn't impeached at all. And history will someday bear that out.

It's because the Framers of the Constitution, wisely, foresaw what has just happened for the first time in history....a partisan House of Representatives using their power attempting to remove a President from office simply because they didn't like him or disagreed with him, or in this case, feared their magnanimous crimes would come to light .

That's not how you preserve a democratic Republic. It's Third World stuff. The Framer's remedy for removal, that it be a bipartisan agreement of High Crimes and Misdemeanors, was to require 2/3 of the Senate to agree there were High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Those guys were pretty smart.

But, in Nancy's now putrid adulterated House of Reps, not a single one of the minority opposition agreed there were High Crimes and Misdemeanors....soak it in, that's not bipartisan! Basically Nancy raped the brains of old dead white men

But it is masterfully designed campaign crap.
And she had several hundred special pens for all the special education Democrats on her behalf who happily received a pen as payment for their part in Nancy's delusion.
Many of them immediately rushed over to the local Dennys and, after showing their pens and giving the manager 3 dollars, were rewarded with a free cup of coffee.

And she had several hundred special pens for all the special education Democrats on her behalf who happily received a pen as payment for their part in Nancy's delusion.
Many of them immediately rushed over to the local Dennys and, after showing their pens and giving the manager 3 dollars, were rewarded with a free cup of coffee.
It's the simple things that keep the simple minded dimocRats happy.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And therein lies the stupidity of the Left. If a man believes he's a 10 year old girl, we must all cater to that. If a moron believes that all Republicans are racists......... they will beat the crap out of us until we agree.
These are not normal people.

EatTheRich

President
Yep....you would think that come this Monday when Dr. King's birthday is celebrated the folks would give some thought to his dream that someday it won't be about pigmentation but character. Not yet.
And as long as we pretend that racists aren’t motivated by race, and refrain from pointing it out, it never will be.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
So because I don't "think" like you, then I don't "think" at all. Typical con.
You don't "think" when you suggest that all are defined by some. I get it - it's the impersonal, anonymous internet. No worries. I've been guilty of this myself.

Boca

Governor
And as long as we pretend that racists aren’t motivated by race, and refrain from pointing it out, it never will be.
Here's the problem ET. There is a poster who seems to introduce race or racism in most any post, including this one.

I'm inclined to say in addition to real true racists, you know the rubes, that I don't know of here but may be, you have to add someone who injects race in discussions that have nothing to do with race.

My 2 cents....

Spamature

President
Talking about the Articles of Impeachment somberly and finally being delivered to the Senate. I think the black lady had them on a pillow as if it were a crown. Doesn't get no better than that to put a face on it.

As for me the President wasn't impeached at all. And history will someday bear that out.

It's because the Framers of the Constitution, wisely, foresaw what has just happened for the first time in history....a partisan House of Representatives using their power attempting to remove a President from office simply because they didn't like him or disagreed with him, or in this case, feared their magnanimous crimes would come to light .

That's not how you preserve a democratic Republic. It's Third World stuff. The Framer's remedy for removal, that it be a bipartisan agreement of High Crimes and Misdemeanors, was to require 2/3 of the Senate to agree there were High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Those guys were pretty smart.

But, in Nancy's now putrid adulterated House of Reps, not a single one of the minority opposition agreed there were High Crimes and Misdemeanors....soak it in, that's not bipartisan! Basically Nancy raped the brains of old dead white men

except for a 2.3rds majority to convict, all of this is wrong.

Trump will remain impeached as long as the nation stands.

Johnson was impeached by the Republicans because they did not like him. If fact they made up a law just so he would violate it and they could impeach him.

There are no more Republicans in the House, just spineless Trump sycophants and flunkies.

Even more important, the dems didn't find where an high crimes or misdemeanors were committed.

Before it even goes forward, most people paying attention realize the case has no merit.

That being said- would you prefer the case to be heard and a verdict reached in the Senate or have a majority vote to toss it out without it being heard to its end?
I would like to see it go to trial however the Senate should rely solely upon the evidence presented in the Articles, of which there is none. Then acquit.

Yeah, they are, but we're not talking about electing someone; we're talking about the democrat criminal filth that can't t tolerate who was elected out of fear and nothing else.

This transparent stunt notwithstanding, there will be a day of reckoning and they know it.
The entire system is pageantry, spectacle and illusion devoid responding to the needs of a society.

Can't you just vote republican?