• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How come whites don't loot?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Capt dodge is that you?
Which is worse, calling people out for supporting racism, or supporting racism?
Those who never acknowledge that all races have racist are supporting racism.
People of all races contribute to the racial subjugation of people of color, yes.
Your refusal to acknowledge that all races have racist shows that you support certain types of racist acts which make you a racist.

connieb

Senator
Yes, I have a problem with people deciding who they want to include and exclude from human rights. And if your "freedom" leads to that, it's the freedom of the slave master.
Yes, I have a problem with people deciding who they want to include and exclude from human rights. And if your "freedom" leads to that, it's the freedom of the slave master.
Human rights? Human rights don't extend to availing yourself if something someone else has.

connieb

Senator
You are supporting racism. You are defending a system, which you call freedom, which, you admit, reliably leads to advantages for some races and disadvantages forward others without people really even thinking about it. That's racism. Prejudice is not racism ... it's just one of the things that helps foster racism. Racism is a racially distributed pattern of advantage and disadvantage.

Do you think Richard Spencer supports racism?
Lol at lefty continually redefining words to fit his narrative. Only in the ramblings of the fevered lefty mind does racism have anything to do with the economic power struggle. That is merely an invention to cover up for the racism of lefty's groups of choice.

I have no idea who Richard spencer is or what he thinks beyond the comment you prsented.

No one is forcing anyone to stay and support a system or come to asysyem they feel will economically disadvantage them. Current immigrants are free to stay where people that look like them are in charge, people can leave and go to where people who look like them are in charge of they want. By all means go to where your ancestors currently occupy and assert your right to be there if it matters to you so much and you feel so excluded.

But proletarians as a class are required to pay rent to landlords as a class. That's what I mean about your wealth being made possible by their poverty ... every hour spent making money for you and other landlords is an hour less they can spend working to improve their own condition.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So let me make sure I understand you........Now paying rent to put a roof over your head is RACIST and amounts to oppression? What a blithering idiot you are! I truly can't believe you just wrote that asinine statement. Think of all those rent paying fools who are being used by the rich people to garner all the wealth in this country for themsleves!

Using your logic (twisted as it may be) does that mean a mortgage company is as oppressive and evil as a landlord? Do they subjugate the proletariat too?

Do supermakets subjugate the proletariat by making people work to pay for food? Ford, GM, Dodge......they keep the proletariat suppressed too? What about Apple, Samsung???

Here's my take using some of your own words "every hour spent making money" FOR THEMSELVES IS AN HOUR SPENT TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR CONDITION. Whether it's to pay rent, mortgage, bills or groceries.

Once you "EatAllTheRich" people then who's going to pay your way?

Pointing out that Black people have been stolen from and should be compensated is endorsing theft? I would call that refusing to endorse theft.
What is being stolen from black people? What black person do you personally know that has been stolen from?

Are you talking about the black dude that got his Nike's stolen? His FUBU jacket?

News Flash .....it was probably another brother that ripped him off to begin with!

Slavery built the fortunes of this country's upper class ... anyone who got rich by serving that upper class was enriched by slavery.
You're delusional.

Did Henry Ford get rich as a result of slavery? How about Cornelius Venderbilt? Rockefeller, Gates, Buffet, Zuckerfuk?

This country's real wealth came from people who worked for it and earned it.

Lol, you think Trump did $17 million worth of landscaping with his own 2 hands and paid himself a fair fee for his services?
And you think an insurance adjuster would authorize a $17 million dollar payout for a thousand dollars worth of damages?

I own a construction/restoration business and have for almost 15 years. I deal with insurance adjusters on almost on a daily basis. The adjuster IS THE ARBITER who determines how much gets paid on an insurance claim. Do you think that the insurance claimant or property owner decides how much money will be paid out to themselves on a claim? Do you really? If that were the case I'd have be a billionaire long time ago along with every other contractor who does insurance work.

You have absolutely no idea what you are babbling about. Really...... You don't

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Do as you see fit an continue to wallow in the misery you've made for yourself over the past 1/2 century. I don't expect any sympathy or leniency from me. If you come to me for a job you better be prepared to compete on equal terms with every other applicant.
You hire people? For what kind of job?