• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How come whites don't loot?

Arkady

President
Lot of edited pics and mostly Mexicans
Hehehahahahaa! If a person ever wanted a summary of the imbecility of modern right-wingers, in just seven words, there you have it. It's all there, in such an efficient little package: the bad grammar, the paranoid conspiracy theory, and the racism, all bundled up together.

EatTheRich

President
Human rights? Human rights don't extend to availing yourself if something someone else has.
Yes, there is a human right to food, clothing, and shelter as per the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and any social system that systematically deprives people of those is thereby illegitimate.

EatTheRich

President
Lol at lefty continually redefining words to fit his narrative. Only in the ramblings of the fevered lefty mind does racism have anything to do with the economic power struggle. That is merely an invention to cover up for the racism of lefty's groups of choice.

I have no idea who Richard spencer is or what he thinks beyond the comment you prsented.

No one is forcing anyone to stay and support a system or come to asysyem they feel will economically disadvantage them. Current immigrants are free to stay where people that look like them are in charge, people can leave and go to where people who look like them are in charge of they want. By all means go to where your ancestors currently occupy and assert your right to be there if it matters to you so much and you feel so excluded.
Richard Spencer is the sieg-heiling Nazi sympathizer whose statement about race you defended above on this thread. Racism has always been about "the economic power struggle."

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Hehehahahahaa! If a person ever wanted a summary of the imbecility of modern right-wingers, in just seven words, there you have it. It's all there, in such an efficient little package: the bad grammar, the paranoid conspiracy theory, and the racism, all bundled up together.
All you did was do a google search without looking at the pics. One was three females being attack by a black guy was that your attempt of showing white people looting? lol

EatTheRich

President
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

So let me make sure I understand you........Now paying rent to put a roof over your head is RACIST and amounts to oppression? What a blithering idiot you are! I truly can't believe you just wrote that asinine statement. Think of all those rent paying fools who are being used by the rich people to garner all the wealth in this country for themsleves!

Using your logic (twisted as it may be) does that mean a mortgage company is as oppressive and evil as a landlord? Do they subjugate the proletariat too?

Do supermakets subjugate the proletariat by making people work to pay for food? Ford, GM, Dodge......they keep the proletariat suppressed too? What about Apple, Samsung???

Here's my take using some of your own words "every hour spent making money" FOR THEMSELVES IS AN HOUR SPENT TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR CONDITION. Whether it's to pay rent, mortgage, bills or groceries.

Once you "EatAllTheRich" people then who's going to pay your way?
Yes, the rent system operates in a racist way, but more basically capitalism is a form of oppression of its own regardless of its interaction with racism.

Yes, any non-producer who profits fromnthe labor of the producers is an exploited. The working class already pays its way with its labor but it is also under capitalism required to support a parasitical class of the unproductive wealthy.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Yes, the rent system operates in a racist way, but more basically capitalism is a form of oppression of its own regardless of its interaction with racism.

Yes, any non-producer who profits fromnthe labor of the producers is an exploited. The working class already pays its way with its labor but it is also under capitalism required to support a parasitical class of the unproductive wealthy.
Why are you still in America?

SB

EatTheRich

President
What is being stolen from black people? What black person do you personally know that has been stolen from?

Are you talking about the black dude that got his Nike's stolen? His FUBU jacket?

News Flash .....it was probably another brother that ripped him off to begin with!
No, I'm talking about the trillions of dollars in uncompensated labor done by Black people, whose descendants, robbed of the chance to accumulate wealth, are impoverished as a result, to build the country's great fortunes. About the wealth stolen when Blacks pay the same for housing as whites but get homes of inferior value. About the wealth stolen when Blacks are paid less so they can be induced to break strikes.

EatTheRich

President
That comment is also racist. because you refuse to acknowledge that people of color are racist also.
My comment explicitly said that POC do contribute to racist discrimination. But what you seem not to grasp is that it's not that individuals are racist so much as that power structures and institutions are racist.

EatTheRich

President
You're delusional.

Did Henry Ford get rich as a result of slavery? How about Cornelius Venderbilt? Rockefeller, Gates, Buffet, Zuckerfuk?

This country's real wealth came from people who worked for it and earned it.
I don't know where Ford got his starting capital, but Vanderbilt and Rockefeller both got theirs from ancestors who owned slave ships. Gates's inherited wealth was from Wall Street, which was literally built by slaves and the wealth of which was parity based on slavery in the antebellum era. Not sure about Buffett, who made his money on the modern stock market, or Zuckerberg, as far as the family fortunes.

EatTheRich

President
And you think an insurance adjuster would authorize a $17 million dollar payout for a thousand dollars worth of damages?

I own a construction/restoration business and have for almost 15 years. I deal with insurance adjusters on almost on a daily basis. The adjuster IS THE ARBITER who determines how much gets paid on an insurance claim. Do you think that the insurance claimant or property owner decides how much money will be paid out to themselves on a claim? Do you really? If that were the case I'd have be a billionaire long time ago along with every other contractor who does insurance work.

You have absolutely no idea what you are babbling about. Really...... You don't
The allegation is that a crooked insurance adjuster colluded with Trump to commit fraud.