• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How deep is the doo-doo that Hillary is sinking into?

Days

Commentator
The State Department does legal and security "reviews" ... not the FBI. The FBI does criminal investigations.

The gross negligence charge for mishandling secret and top secret information, is a felony charge. The statute doesn't require any "intent" to do harm, it is part of the espionage act, it is purely a matter of protecting state secrets from being exposed or mishandled in any way that leaves them vulnerable to exposure.

These are three to five minute clips that were posted this month, I'm trying to cover all the ground, and it isn't easy. Hillary has at least a dozen charges that could be made against her in what appears to be 4 different investigations. Succinctly described as a "perfect storm of legal misery". The difference between this time and past evasions of justice for Hillary is, this time, they caught her red handed. I would say she's sinking past her knees already, and there is no bottom to this mess.

posted April 11th...

posted April 12th...

posted April 20th...

and posted April 25th...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
I found one more video, that brings out more info on the lawsuit depositions. Understand this, there is already a grand jury sitting for those cases, they are already in federal court, and Hillary has already Lied under oath to one of the judges on one of those cases. Not a white Lie either, the judge point blank asked her under penalty of perjury if she had turned over all the e-mails to the court and Hillary said "yes"... then they found that she had erased 30,000 e-mails before she turned over her e-mails, so she had not turned over "all the e-mails" she had attempted to hide 30,000 of them. She got caught red handed and is already guilty of perjury in that federal lawsuit, that is totally separate from the FBI investigation. And yes, she was subpoenaed for these trial testimonies and yes she will, in all likelihood, face perjury charges.

By the way, Hillary never turned over her server to the FBI. She point blank refused to do so, the FBI obtained a warrant and seized the server from her, they raided her private residence. The FBI also seized 5 other servers, 4 from the state dept and the one in the cloud that ran the network. The espionage Act that contains statutes for national security is violated by the creation of this private network for use by the Sec of State and her staff. It was created to hide her tenure as Sec of State from public scrutiny (and use by her opposition in the presidential election) but it's connection was over the internet... hence, the exposure of state secrets.

Jen

Senator
The State Department does legal and security "reviews" ... not the FBI. The FBI does criminal investigations.

The gross negligence charge for mishandling secret and top secret information, is a felony charge. The statute doesn't require any "intent" to do harm, it is part of the espionage act, it is purely a matter of protecting state secrets from being exposed or mishandled in any way that leaves them vulnerable to exposure.

These are three to five minute clips that were posted this month, I'm trying to cover all the ground, and it isn't easy. Hillary has at least a dozen charges that could be made against her in what appears to be 4 different investigations. Succinctly described as a "perfect storm of legal misery". The difference between this time and past evasions of justice for Hillary is, this time, they caught her red handed. I would say she's sinking past her knees already, and there is no bottom to this mess.

posted April 11th...

posted April 12th...

posted April 20th...

and posted April 25th...

I think it will come down to these few things Obama's choice.

Obama has more power than we realize. He made John Roberts do his bidding regarding Obamacare. He has made others step aside and ignore what was right and what was legal to do what he wanted.

So it all comes down to what Obama wants and who he can leverage into making it so.
I'm sure a piece of that depends upon whether or not Obama can bring down Hillary without going down with her.

Days

Commentator
I think it will come down to these few things Obama's choice.

Obama has more power than we realize. He made John Roberts do his bidding regarding Obamacare. He has made others step aside and ignore what was right and what was legal to do what he wanted.

So it all comes down to what Obama wants and who he can leverage into making it so.
I'm sure a piece of that depends upon whether or not Obama can bring down Hillary without going down with her.
Everyone speaks about the timing of this investigation. I think it has everything to do with Obama becoming a lame duck president in November. Obama has a lot of power as president, but not so much as a private citizen (as Hillary has)... I think FBI Director Comey planned this investigation to finish up right alongside the end of the primary season, at least, it certainly is working out that way. Lying to cover it up for the voters is a liability to Clinton and Obama, the investigation picks up more steam every time they do that.

Comey was the Deputy Attorney General under Alberto Gonzalez ... during the Bush years. He has A LOT of influence in the DOJ, quite likely more influence than Lynch, those were his prosecutors before they became her prosecutors. As the former Attorney General in my first video mentioned, the FBI is already working with 2 US Attorneys on this case, it is already over in the DOJ, Lynch would have to obstruct justice to block this from going to court... and Lynch is also facing the end of her power to do so and quite likely, along with Obama, reprecussions for doing so.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Everyone speaks about the timing of this investigation. I think it has everything to do with Obama becoming a lame duck president in November. Obama has a lot of power as president, but not so much as a private citizen (as Hillary has)... I think FBI Director Comey planned this investigation to finish up right alongside the end of the primary season, at least, it certainly is working out that way. Lying to cover it up for the voters is a liability to Clinton and Obama, the investigation picks up more steam every time they do that.

Comey was the Deputy Attorney General under Alberto Gonzalez ... during the Bush years. He has A LOT of influence in the DOJ, quite likely more influence than Lynch, those were his prosecutors before they became her prosecutors. As the former Attorney General in my first video mentioned, the FBI is already working with 2 US Attorneys on this case, it is already over in the DOJ, Lynch would have to obstruct justice to block this from going to court... and Lynch is also facing the end of her power to do so and quite likely, along with Obama, reprecussions for doing so.
I don't care when it happens...........during the primaries, after them..... but it is way past time for Hillary to be indicted.

Days

Commentator
I don't care when it happens...........during the primaries, after them..... but it is way past time for Hillary to be indicted.
Well, I understand you mean that in context to her whole career. But, as per the two federal court cases brought by Judicial Watch that involve her, testimony under oath, in front of a grand jury is already being taken by Hillary and 3 of her aides. All of that can be used by the FBI in their two investigations; one on the Clinton Foundation and one on the Sec of State office under Clinton. The investigation into violations of the Espionage Act is in its final phase, exploration of evidence is complete and they are currently interviewing five of Clinton's aides and finally Hillary herself. There is speculation that Comey might do the Hillary interview personally... I hope he does cuz that is gonna make a great movie some day. The FBI interviews are not mandatory, any of the people invited can and should decline the interview, all of them are about to be charged by the FBI and the interviews are an attempt to gather evidence to use against them.

Unless Lynch blocks it, the investigation into violations of the Espionage Act should be brought to court in May. Hillary and her staff are facing indictments that include a felony charge, for the gross negligence of handling state secrets; no intent to do harm is required, that charge concerns the exposure of state secrets, which the private server performed in an unprecedented manner and scope. IOW, they are all toast, that's ten years in prison for that charge alone. It also bars Hillary from holding public office, should the American people vote for a jail bird.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Well, I understand you mean that in context to her whole career. But, as per the two federal court cases brought by Judicial Watch that involve her, testimony under oath, in front of a grand jury is already being taken by Hillary and 3 of her aides. All of that can be used by the FBI in their two investigations; one on the Clinton Foundation and one on the Sec of State office under Clinton. The investigation into violations of the Espionage Act is in its final phase, exploration of evidence is complete and they are currently interviewing five of Clinton's aides and finally Hillary herself. There is speculation that Comey might do the Hillary interview personally... I hope he does cuz that is gonna make a great movie some day. The FBI interviews are not mandatory, any of the people invited can and should decline the interview, all of them are about to be charged by the FBI and the interviews are an attempt to gather evidence to use against them.

Unless Lynch blocks it, the investigation into violations of the Espionage Act should be brought to court in May. Hillary and her staff are facing indictments that include a felony charge, for the gross negligence of handling state secrets; no intent to do harm is required, that charge concerns the exposure of state secrets, which the private server performed in an unprecedented manner and scope. IOW, they are all toast, that's ten years in prison for that charge alone. It also bars Hillary from holding public office, should the American people vote for a jail bird.

to this day, has Hillary ever admitted she is under a criminal investigation? If she has, I wasn't able to find it. She has steadfastly Lied and called the FBI investigation a "security review" all through the primaries and as far as I can tell, she's still sticking with that Lie.

FakeName

Governor
to this day, has Hillary ever admitted she is under a criminal investigation? If she has, I wasn't able to find it. She has steadfastly Lied and called the FBI investigation a "security review" all through the primaries and as far as I can tell, she's still sticking with that Lie.
I just read this thread, it's hillarious now that everyone around Trump is getting endicted and convicted.

Jen

Senator
ALL Lefties, ALL Democrats = liars.
If they won't lie, they can't cut the muster.

FakeName

Governor
ALL Lefties, ALL Democrats = liars.
If they won't lie, they can't cut the muster.
Huh?

Trump is the one who shattered all records for lying in the white house, and Trump's people are the ones getting indicted and convicted en masse.

Lock them up! Lock them up!

Days

Commentator
Huh?

Trump is the one who shattered all records for lying in the white house, and Trump's people are the ones getting indicted and convicted en masse.

Lock them up! Lock them up!
Trump was investigated by a special investigator, not the FBI.
Hillary was investigated for crimes that could have surpassed 12 felony indictments, but the FBI was owned by Hillary and all her crimes were ignored.

As far as I know, there's still an ongoing investigation of the Clinton Global Initiative, but it gets zero press and there seems to be no desire to finish it.

Jen

Senator
Hillary was investigated for crimes that could have surpassed 12 felony indictments, but the FBI was owned by Hillary and all her crimes were ignored.

As far as I know, there's still an ongoing investigation of the Clinton Global Initiative, but it gets zero press and there seems to be no desire to finish it.
The Media are in control and they decide who gets prosecuted.
Our Media is more corrupt than our politicians.

FakeName

Governor

Utter nonsense.

Trump is under investigation by Mueller AND the FBI.

Days

Commentator
Utter nonsense.

Trump is under investigation by Mueller AND the FBI.
There was no investigation of a Trump crime ongoing at the FBI.
Special Investigator is only for a sitting president.
It is usually political in nature.
I guess the distinction is lost on you.

FakeName

Governor
There was no investigation of a Trump crime ongoing at the FBI.
Special Investigator is only for a sitting president.
It is usually political in nature.
I guess the distinction is lost on you.
Yes, actually there was. Trump fired Comey because he wouldn't stop it. That is when the special coiuncil was appointed.

You really should try to pay attention.

Days

Commentator
Yes, actually there was. Trump fired Comey because he wouldn't stop it. That is when the special coiuncil was appointed.

You really should try to pay attention.
Trump fired Comey because he wouldn't stop what?
Rosenthall was the one who hired Mueller and Rosenthall was all for Comey being fired.
You have some kind of fantasy in your head in place of real history.

There was no ongoing FBI investigation of a Trump crime.
Meanwhile there was two ongoing FBI investigations of Clnton crimes... one was investigating Hillary for exposing national secrets outside of the secure servers they are supposed to remain on, the other was investigating the Clinton Global Initiative for money laundering and bribery.

Days

Commentator
Yes actually there was. That was the whole problem between Trump and Comey.

You really weren't paying attention were you?
No, actually there was not. And there still is not.

What you have there is crimes committed by the FBI for Obama and Clinton, and the special investigator set up to cover for them.

I did over a dozen top posts on this topic, so I was paying attention. You are pushing political lies and trying to intimidate me, as if you know better. I don't know who you are, I don't care about all the sock puppets around here, but if you don't identify yourself to me, I'm not going to respect some sock puppet with 132 posts telling me I didn't pay attention to the FBI investigations.

FakeName

Governor
No, actually there was not. And there still is not.

What you have there is crimes committed by the FBI for Obama and Clinton, and the special investigator set up to cover for them.

I did over a dozen top posts on this topic, so I was paying attention. You are pushing political lies and trying to intimidate me, as if you know better. I don't know who you are, I don't care about all the sock puppets around here, but if you don't identify yourself to me, I'm not going to respect some sock puppet with 132 posts telling me I didn't pay attention to the FBI investigations.
You sound clueless.

FACT:

In July of 2016, the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russian government and Trump campaign officials.