• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How did Jared Kushner get into Harvard, one may ask.

Mick

The Right is always right
You could have stopped at, that's right. All I want is for you wingers to admit your hypocrisy.
Why? Don't want your ilks repeated conspiracy theories exposed? Sorry, clown, no can do. Your ilk have no redeeming qualities and you are going to get called on it.

Spamature

President
Why? Don't want your ilks repeated conspiracy theories exposed? Sorry, clown, no can do. Your ilk have no redeeming qualities and you are going to get called on it.
You sound a bit upset. I gave you cowering hypocrites 3 questions and NONE of you could muster an honest answer. So don't go beating your chest now when you were as silent as a mouse when you had the chance to stand and deliver.

Mick

The Right is always right
You sound a bit upset. I gave you cowering hypocrites 3 questions and NONE of you could muster an honest answer. So don't go beating your chest now when you were as silent as a mouse when you had the chance to stand and deliver.
Now, now that's not how things work. You're the one the one that made the accusation, spamanure, when you said Kushner "got away" with something. Prove your case. Lefties are no longer credible on allegations after the phony accusations against the Covington kids, the Smollett saga, Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, dossier, Buzzfeed, etc. etc. etc. Prove it or STFU. Lefties innuendo and propaganda is not real. Got it?

Spamature

President
Now, now that's not how things work. You're the one the one that made the accusation, spamanure, when you said Kushner "got away" with something. Prove your case. Lefties are no longer credible on allegations after the phony accusations against the Covington kids, the Smollett saga, Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, dossier, Buzzfeed, etc. etc. etc. Prove it or STFU. Lefties innuendo and propaganda is not real. Got it?
You only have to look at the words from Jared's high school teachers and administrators.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.”
https://www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

They educated him. So they should know.

Nostra

Governor
You only have to look at the words from Jared's high school teachers and administrators.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former official at The Frisch School in Paramus, New Jersey, told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not.”
https://www.propublica.org/article/the-story-behind-jared-kushners-curious-acceptance-into-harvard

They educated him. So they should know.

Since when does an administrator educate students?