• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How do you put someone on ignore?

fxstc

Council Member
I normally wouldnt want that, however there is one that is so hateful, that one has to be ignored.
And yes, its a Liberal

Boca

Governor
Simple...just ignore them. There' no button for it. I am surprised though that you only found one?

I've got a half dozen or more, and another half dozen or so I've chased outta here.

You have to cut their balls off to do that...playing patty cake with 'em won't work.

Jen

Senator
I normally wouldnt want that, however there is one that is so hateful, that one has to be ignored.
And yes, its a Liberal
1. Click on the person's name. That takes you to their Profile.
2. On the left side of their Profile under their name you will see "add to ignore list". Click on that.
3. You will get a message that says "Are you sure you want to add ____ to your ignore list?" Click "yes".

Now, here is some information about putting a person on ignore:
1. They can still see your posts and respond to them.
2. If you are viewing in threaded mode, you will be able to see the first line of their post in that mode but if you click on it you won't be able to see the rest of the message unless you get rid of the ignore thing.

I"m not sure whether it's worth it to put someone on formal ignore since it is not like blocking them from seeing you.

I have no problem just ignoring posters I don't wish to or choose to read/ post to. Over time, I've realized that I just don't care to read the posts of some people........so I don't. I am sure that there are plenty of people who don't read my posts so it's really no big deal to choose to ignore a cyber blip that has become annoying.

Jen

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Just don't open his/her posts. That's my rule with several of your fellow PJCons.

U

Union_Jack_1972

1. Click on the person's name. That takes you to their Profile.
2. On the left side of their Profile under their name you will see "add to ignore list". Click on that.
3. You will get a message that says "Are you sure you want to add ____ to your ignore list?" Click "yes".

Now, here is some information about putting a person on ignore:
1. They can still see your posts and respond to them.
2. If you are viewing in threaded mode, you will be able to see the first line of their post in that mode but if you click on it you won't be able to see the rest of the message unless you get rid of the ignore thing.

I"m not sure whether it's worth it to put someone on formal ignore since it is not like blocking them from seeing you.

I have no problem just ignoring posters I don't wish to or choose to read/ post to. Over time, I've realized that I just don't care to read the posts of some people........so I don't. I am sure that there are plenty of people who don't read my posts so it's really no big deal to choose to ignore a cyber blip that has become annoying.

Jen
Is there anyone on here worth ignoring???

Why yes, but still why do a thread to announce you're trying to ignore someone unless you want attention to the fact you are upset with someone and their words...

the question could have been dealt with a message to a lead mod, and I am sure both of them would be more than happy to show the person how to ignore someone unless they have that person on ignore...

Z

zzigzzag

What is that word for people who ignore things? There's an adjective....right on the tip of my tongue....

U

Union_Jack_1972

Just don't open his/her posts. That's my rule with several of your fellow PJCons.
And yet you read all my thread, responses, and insanity.... How special I must be, so please stop makin' me feel so damn special...