• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How is the left anywhere nearly as responsible for our poltical divide ?

connieb

Senator
Exactly the same as with Pence/NFL. The football players were going about their legitimate business, namely having a football game, and he came in to look for trouble / cause a scene.
Yeah.. Pence, way up at in the stands, quietly gets up and leaves...

Is SOOOOO much like getting in someone else's face and yelling at them, enchroaching on another's personal space, cursing them, threatening them.. and throwing projectiles.....

Yep...now that I think about it EXACTLY Alike! NOT!o_O

Bugsy McGurk

President
Running over someone with a car when they are in the road, blocking your path and are part of a large group and you fear for your safety is completely reasonable. If he did it maliciously - then it was not justified as the danger at that time was over.
Unreal.

Wow.

Dino

Russian Asset
How you ask.........
Every bit as disrespectful as Joe Wilson, with an added dash of anti Americanism. Of course this will remain above any leftist criticism. Their only standard is the double standard

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Every bit as disrespectful as Joe Wilson, with an added dash of anti Americanism. Of course this will remain above any leftist criticism. Their only standard is the double standard
Yep

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
12b fort lost in the woods.......I have 3

So what is Bugsy's__________________________are you his new nanny?

he piss'n on those that didn't serve same as him.........hypocrisy at it's liberalist

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
I guess it depends. He could have been in fear based on how the crowd was behaving. Or he could have been malicious. Since he is facing charges, I guess a jury will decide.
He backed up so he could maximize acceleration toward the fleeing crowd. Your efforts to defend his premeditated act are shameful.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah.. Pence, way up at in the stands, quietly gets up and leaves...

Is SOOOOO much like getting in someone else's face and yelling at them, enchroaching on another's personal space, cursing them, threatening them.. and throwing projectiles.....

Yep...now that I think about it EXACTLY Alike! NOT!o_O
Again, it was your side that initiated the threats and use of weapons ... because they objected to the speech of those opposing them.