• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How is this possible...two assessments of one guy. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome perhaps?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
When I heard/read about Mike Pompeo's disgusting treatment of a woman reporter recently, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Here's a summary...of the incident...which he hasn't refuted, as far as I know..

Mike Pompeo launches an 11-minute f-word tirade at female NPR host after she asked him about fired ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, shouting: 'Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?' - then makes her point to it on a map
Mary Louise Kelly, host of All Things Considered, revealed how Pompeo hurled the f-word after he became angry during an interview
  • She asked him when he had defended fired Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch and pressed him during an 11-minute recorded interview
  • His aide stopped by shouting 'thank you repeatedly.' When it ended, Kelly said on air, he leaned in at her and glared
  • Shortly after he had her summoned to his private living room and started shouting at her, using the f-word repeatedly
  • Pompeo, 53, ordered aides to bring a blank map and demanded Kelly, 47, point to Ukraine - which she did - then told her: 'People will hear about this.'
  • Secretary of State is due in Ukraine for first time next week, at height of Trump's impeachment trial
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7927149/Mike-Pompeo-ordered-female-reporter-sitting-room-launch-f-word-tirade-Ukraine.html

He summoned her back into his private living room to scream at her? LOL. That's very Christian of him. Better than doing it in public or people wouldn't think he's such a holier-than thou Christian.

It really took me back, because even knowing that nobody could be anything but corrupt, to be so close to the President, I wondered WTH?? Where did this following information come from? Trump Kool-aid?

Here's some quotes I read right here on this forum...3 of them, about the same guy...

Pompeo is BRILLIANT - singularly the BEST hire Trump has made in his time as POTUS (granted, that is not saying much). upload_2020-1-26_16-1-28.gif

Nope. Great integrity. Great intellect. Two things VERY alien to most lefties.

This very accomplished gentleman has lived an entirely honorable life, served his country, and is a fine Christian man.

Colorforms

Senator
When I heard/read about Mike Pompeo's disgusting treatment of a woman reporter recently, I couldn't believe what I was reading. Here's a summary...of the incident...which he hasn't refuted, as far as I know..

Mike Pompeo launches an 11-minute f-word tirade at female NPR host after she asked him about fired ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, shouting: 'Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?' - then makes her point to it on a map
Mary Louise Kelly, host of All Things Considered, revealed how Pompeo hurled the f-word after he became angry during an interview
  • She asked him when he had defended fired Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch and pressed him during an 11-minute recorded interview
  • His aide stopped by shouting 'thank you repeatedly.' When it ended, Kelly said on air, he leaned in at her and glared
  • Shortly after he had her summoned to his private living room and started shouting at her, using the f-word repeatedly
  • Pompeo, 53, ordered aides to bring a blank map and demanded Kelly, 47, point to Ukraine - which she did - then told her: 'People will hear about this.'
  • Secretary of State is due in Ukraine for first time next week, at height of Trump's impeachment trial
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7927149/Mike-Pompeo-ordered-female-reporter-sitting-room-launch-f-word-tirade-Ukraine.html

He summoned her back into his private living room to scream at her? LOL. That's very Christian of him. Better than doing it in public or people wouldn't think he's such a holier-than thou Christian.

It really took me back, because even knowing that nobody could be anything but corrupt, to be so close to the President, I wondered WTH?? Where did this following information come from? Trump Kool-aid?

Here's some quotes I read right here on this forum...3 of them, about the same guy...

Pompeo is BRILLIANT - singularly the BEST hire Trump has made in his time as POTUS (granted, that is not saying much). View attachment 47924

This very accomplished gentleman has lived an entirely honorable life, served his country, and is a fine Christian man.

Let me guess, not a word of it was caught on tape.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Pompeo is BRILLIANT - singularly the BEST hire Trump has made in his time as POTUS (granted, that is not saying much). View attachment 47924

Pompeo’s losing it. I think he really regrets selling his soul to Trump.

UPNYA2

Mayor

Hey, lets be honest here...…...

A female said a non-liberal white Christian male in his 50s did something wrong then by God he did something wrong.

No, "he said - she said" crap. No, "whose word should be believed?", no, "are we saying a woman will not lie but the man would?", Not so much as a healthy, "Perhaps we should wait and see what becomes of this, she may be telling the truth but if not why ruin someone in public so quickly?"

There will be time for that, honest.

But, naw……..fk that...…….. #I believe is alive and doing well again.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Not only did the bitch dare question Pompeo about State Dept business, about diplomat Yovanovich, but she pointed to Ukraine on an unmarked map...infuriating the Trump admin's best Christian to fling the F-word all about.
Pompeo was praised by Trump et al for this most excellent display of incompetence as a dept head.