• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How long before King Trump starts cutting out the tongues of those who speak out against him ?

Caroljo

Senator
You need to get another hobby....you're going to kill yourself worrying about such BS. Why did you let yourself get so brainwashed? Who pays you to post such ignorant rants? Do you have a life?

Sorry....I know, probably too many questions for you to handle. Get some help.....

4/15

Mayor
It is no secret he wants to have the berating of him to stop. I can see his mini0ns,, congress, doing it.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Blue State America will fight back.....In Congress....In the courts...and in the streets

Spamature

President
You need to get another hobby....you're going to kill yourself worrying about such BS. Why did you let yourself get so brainwashed? Who pays you to post such ignorant rants? Do you have a life?

Sorry....I know, probably too many questions for you to handle. Get some help.....
You need to get another hobby besides telling others what you think they should do. Also the rest of your rant and butt hurt should be taken up with one of your family members instead of me. Maybe they can calm you down. Give you a cup of tea and fan you with a towel or something.

Spamature

President
It is no secret he wants to have the berating of him to stop. I can see his mini0ns,, congress, doing it.
I can see enactment of the "libel liberty law" which give gopers the right to sue anyone anywhere for disparaging them in the media or on the internet. Of course it will contain the "liberal loophole" so lawsuits can basically only be brought to court by right wingers.

Caroljo

Senator
You need to get another hobby besides telling others what you think they should do. Also the rest of your rant and butt hurt should be taken up with one of your family members instead of me. Maybe they can calm you down. Give you a cup of tea and fan you with a towel or something.
Wasn't it you that made the top post about FAKE news, telling everyone to prove it or SHUT UP? Don't talk to me about telling others what to do....you do it ALL the time. Lol! You know your TP is a bunch of sh*t.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Wasn't it you that made the top post about FAKE news, telling everyone to prove it or SHUT UP? Don't talk to me about telling others what to do....you do it ALL the time. Lol! You know your TP is a bunch of sh*t.
Shouldn't you be out posting fake photos of Michelle Obama?

Spamature

President
Yes I did ! When you call someone a liar then you should prove it or don't say it. Why would anyone with a speck of honesty complain about that ?

BobbyT

Governor
DON'T YOU SAY THAT AGAIN !!!!

http://bcove.me/g0pvm9ds

It appears the closer it gets to his coronation the bolder they get.
Didn't watch the video, but.... while Donald is probably not going to cut tongues, he has already used his "bully pulpit" (i.e., tweets) to punish people who speak against him, and he will continue to do that. He tweeted about a couple of companies and it negatively affected their stock - expect that to continue. He tweeted about people and they began to get threats - expect that to continue. He loves the shit out of the fact that he can negatively affect people and companies who don't worship him; he lives for revenge. Expect him to continue to pick corporate winners and losers based on his hurt feewings. Expect corporate media to continue to normalize his idiocy so they can be 'corporate winners.'

Spamature

President
Didn't watch the video, but.... while Donald is probably not going to cut tongues, he has already used his "bully pulpit" (i.e., tweets) to punish people who speak against him, and he will continue to do that. He tweeted about a couple of companies and it negatively affected their stock - expect that to continue. He tweeted about people and they began to get threats - expect that to continue. He loves the shit out of the fact that he can negatively affect people and companies who don't worship him; he lives for revenge. Expect him to continue to pick corporate winners and losers based on his hurt feewings. Expect corporate media to continue to normalize his idiocy so they can be 'corporate winners.'
That ain't gonna last long. Republicans depend on those corporate winner and or losers for their bread and butter. And those corporation do not want to be under the Sword of Trumpocles's tweets. We can expect for Republicans in congress to get irate phone calls from the constituents who REALLY matter to them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When he is suspected of killing as many as Clinton come and get serious........libs picked a poor candidate, got beat and proving to be totally insane with post of cutting tongues out............seriously!

BobbyT

Governor
When he is suspected of killing as many as Clinton come and get serious........libs picked a poor candidate, got beat and proving to be totally insane with post of cutting tongues out............seriously!
I specifically said Donald is probably not going to cut out tongues. But he will seek revenge on American citizens who don't like him and on companies so he can make a buck when they fail. He will also use his position to influence policy in his personal money-making adventures. He's already done so and will continue. Hey, as long as you stay on the good side of the unhinged thieving tyrant, and with your continuous fawning defense of every bullying and unethical tactic he uses you will, you're good.

Spamature

President
I didn't call you a liar. I said you needed a new hobby, besides Trump.
Saying that someone's post is fake news is calling them a liar. You need to get a hobby. How about picking the hobby of minding your own business for starters.

Colorforms

Senator
I specifically said Donald is probably not going to cut out tongues. But he will seek revenge on American citizens who don't like him and on companies so he can make a buck when they fail. He will also use his position to influence policy in his personal money-making adventures. He's already done so and will continue. Hey, as long as you stay on the good side of the unhinged thieving tyrant, and with your continuous fawning defense of every bullying and unethical tactic he uses you will, you're good.
I suppose that Trump could use the IRS against his political enemies in the same way Obama did, but I don't see Trump as being that petty.

Spamature

President
I suppose that Trump could use the IRS against his political enemies in the same way Obama did, but I don't see Trump as being that petty.
You don't see a POTUS who tweets for days because a tv show made jokes about him as petty in comparison to Obama ? Who I might add was called a LIAR during his SOTU address and never brought it up.

BobbyT

Governor
The IRS disallowing political organizations to apply for 501c4 status is doing what they are supposed to do, and they stopped left-wing organizations as well as right-wing ones (though there were more right-wing ones stopped because more right-wing ones tried that tactic).

Don't kid yourself. Donald is the king of petty. Tweeting about ratings for his stupid reality show? Petty. Not presidential. Tweeting about a restaurant critic? Petty. Not presidential. Tweeting to call a senator a clown? Petty. Not presidential.