• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How long before King Trump starts cutting out the tongues of those who speak out against him ?

Spamature

President
And why did they get the information first? Trump is the president elect after all
I don't know. And I care even less than I know. It was not classified and it was set to be released to the public anyway. So why should he care that he was not first ? Maybe the real president gave it to them and its none of his business.

Colorforms

Senator
I don't know. And I care even less than I know. It was not classified and it was set to be released to the public anyway. So why should he care that he was not first ? Maybe the real president gave it to them and its none of his business.
Or maybe Obama's team is just so used to him getting his briefings from the news that they are just used to handing things to the media first.

sear

Mayor
How long before King Trump starts cutting out the tongues of those who speak out against him ?
a) Trump wouldn't do that.
Trump would instead have his coterie find him one who would, hire him to do the evil deed, and then refuse to pay him.

b) Stephen Colbert leveraged the report that President Trump dictated wording to his own son, and that due to this dictation, Trump is technically a "dictator".