• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How long will it be before right wingers somehow try to blame infection rate \ deaths in states run by Republicans on Democrats ?

Spamature

President
Well, yeah. Politicizing impeachment should be frowned upon, and I don't blame the president for being butthurt over it. He still hasn't politicized the Wuhan virus though. Democrats, on the other hand, have.
I think him calling the warnings another "Democrat Hoax" is THE MOST political thing anyone anywhere has ever said.

You should too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Learn to diagram a sentence. “Racist” modifies “theories” in the sentence you quoted and is not applied to people.

Speaking of rules, you aren’t supposed to post about moderator actions.
"Their"=they as in those opposite of you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There was a reason we were warned to get on this quickly. Fires don't start out roaring, they build and then flash over. The fires have been lit. It will do what it does.

You mean in the states where they decided it was not a big deal and didn't take or still haven't taken action to mitigate the spread ?

Does that really sound right to you ?
Cali knows all about fires

Those states appear to be doing better than the states that went Hitler especially their economy

Dino

Russian Asset
The president is responsible if governors act on misinformation that he feeds to them and to the public.
That’s not what happened here. Just look at the dates. Trump is surely not responsible for state’s blasé attitudes after Feb 1. He declared a national health emergency and our nations first quarantine in 50 years. That was January 31.

Spamature

President
Of course there were warning signs but no one wished to overreact. Many slow-walked assistance or warnings not to scare the public and starve their economies.
Big cities rely on big tax bases, tourism and commercial dollars coming in to stores and restaurants. No one wished to cut these off but an open society comes with a certain price.
Now the lefty politicians who echoed Trump at first are now trying to blame him for high blue state death tolls. It’s cheap transparent politics and hypocrisy of the worst kind.
You know, a former member of that virus response team said back in January.

In the beginning it will look like we overreacted
In the end we will realize we didn't do nearly enough

Every city relies on those sources of income in one way or another.
Every economy will starve regardless of whether they do it voluntarily or the virus forces them to.

Mick

The Right is always right
You know, a former member of that virus response team said back in January.

In the beginning it will look like we overreacted
In the end we will realize we didn't do nearly enough

Every city relies on those sources of income in one way or another.
Every economy will starve regardless of whether they do it voluntarily or the virus forces them to.
Was that anonymous person Cuomo or Di Blabio?

Spamature

President
Cali knows all about fires

Those states appear to be doing better than the states that went Hitler especially their economy
Cali is doing well with this comparatively. Our leader acted early. They should be congratulated for that. Thank heavens we toss out the GOP'ers among our leadership year after year.

Mick

The Right is always right
Cali is doing well with this comparatively. Our leader acted early. They should be congratulated for that. Thank heavens we toss out the GOP'ers among our leadership year after year.
De Blasio and Cuomo are "GOP'ers now"? Interesting. When your leaders fail you just accuse them of not being real Democrats. LOL.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Have you seen a Trump corona presser ? In them he is as political as if he is holding one of his MAGA rallies. How many times has he brought up impeachment, he's even brought up the two FBI agents in them and other purely poltical gripes that have absolutely nothing to do with this pandemic.
What did Kennedy Center & $25M have to do with pandemic?

Spamature

President
Still denying that Dems didn't lie in an effort to weaponize this? You brain is mush.
They tried to warn the nation that Trump was in denial and not gearing up for what was coming. You still won't admit that no matter how bad it gets. You are already point the finger at Dems while red state leaders left their people to spread this infection as long as they could before the fear of it and common sense finally struck them.

Spamature

President
What did Kennedy Center & $25M have to do with pandemic?
You tell me. T

hen tell me what good it did to say that people with the virus should go back to work and get better there ?

Because that was the advice from your teabagger messiah.

Colorforms

Senator
I think him calling the warnings another "Democrat Hoax" is THE MOST political thing anyone anywhere has ever said.

You should too.
It's not, he's being informative. This over-reaction by the left and their use of fear tactics is indeed a hoax, just like Russia, Ukraine, and Blassie Ford.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You know that's a lie and how do homeless 'stay at home'...…………..yeah that's why Brown sold all the surplus ventilators and mask after ya'll tossed the republican...………..

Spamature

President
The ONLY one doing anything was federal leadership.....President Trump, the coronavirus task force, the CDC. Cuomo was telling New Yorkers the flu was a greater threat. De Blasio was telling New Yorkers to go on about their business and ignore it. Cuomo's far left policies have left many New York hospitals shuttered due to falling reimbursement rates. Would have been nice to have that now, huh? Cuomo refused to buy 16,000 ventilators at a discount rate that he now screams about. The federal government has 50 states and several hot spots (usually blue shitholes) that they have to help. They can't let Cuomo hoard. His own folly lead to this problem.

Facts matter. Left wing psychosis does not.
It a hoax, to warn the public.

It's just like the flu

It will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Go back to into work while you recover.

I want to see packed churches on Easter.

I could go on and on and that is just Trump let alone what red state leaders said about the coming pandemic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You tell me. T

hen tell me what good it did to say that people with the virus should go back to work and get better there ?

Because that was the advice from your teabagger messiah.
Survival rate is 98.54%

Spamature

President
It's not, he's being informative. This over-reaction by the left and their use of fear tactics is indeed a hoax, just like Russia, Ukraine, and Blassie Ford.
Well we will see if those warning were a hoax and an overreaching in the coming weeks.

That was the time to prepare.

Not now, when it is going to start raging through the country.