• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many members in PJ agree with this

John Doe

I detest liberalism
How do you know?
Is your google broke, poor left winger.
One Grand Gallery Portland removes Trump beheading ...
https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/07/17/one-grand-gallery...
Jul 17, 2018 · Looks like the little liberal cowards at One Grand Gallery in Portland Oregon couldn’t handle the blow back. After posting a disgusting Facebook image of someone beheading Trump, it’s suddenly gone. The One Grand Gallery Facebook page has been inundated with blow back after the post. They also ...

John Doe

I detest liberalism
not surprised you ran away like a coward punk shit...…..from facts you belly crawling punk...……...
Just like he ran from his claim that Republicans wanted the Kenyan traitor to trade 5 terrorist for one deserter that endangered the patrol that went looking for his sorry ass. The one the Kenyan put on camera for a fawning press release.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Just like he ran from his claim that Republicans wanted the Kenyan traitor to trade 5 terrorist for one deserter that endangered the patrol that went looking for his sorry ass. The one the Kenyan put on camera for a fawning press release.
I'd cut the tip off my lil' finger just to get to meet Bugs face to face...then probably feel sorry for his lib ass...……….nah...……..

John Doe

I detest liberalism
I'd cut the tip off my lil' finger just to get to meet Bugs face to face...then probably feel sorry for his lib ass...……….nah...……..
Why bother? Why waste time? Probably a pizza face teen.

I have posted this story on 2 other forums. Fight the good fight. The media no longer controls all the info.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why bother? Why waste time? Probably a pizza face teen.

I have posted this story on 2 other forums. Fight the good fight. The media no longer controls all the info.
Cause he needs slapped like a child that doesn't listen...……….oh no...…..a middle aged spoiled child of a rich NC furniture family...…..