• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How many times will Mitt say, "by the way!" come on man!

just not comfortable with Mitt...he doesn't look comfortable in his own skin! Fast talker... His short choppy sentences with those eyes darting everywhere get on my nerves. Does anyone else feel that way?

Just saying..

Cicero

Mayor
Yeah, it's almost as annoying as if he were a president that says 'Uh!' every time he goes off the teleprompter and has big ears and can't decide whether there are fifty or fifty-seven states. Go figure.

Cicero

Mayor
He can't? Why? McCain stayed with Obama and was beating him until the economy made its final collapse in a variation of an October Surprise -- at which point Obama won; and Mitt Romney is better than John McCain. You think that another October Surprise is going to put Obama over the top again?

I'm not stalking you... I am just reading new posts on this board. Every time you comment, no matter what the subject, you can turn it around and make it all about your animous toward Obama. It's actually quite comical.

Cicero

Mayor
Accusing a poster of exhibiting symptoms of derangement is a personal attack. Personal attacks are not allowed; nor is stalking. So now you know. I presume that this will not happen again.

I've never known 2wit to stalk anyone C.... ODS - Obama Derangement Syndrome that doesn't qualify as stalking or personal attack in my humble opinion.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
just not comfortable with Mitt...he doesn't look comfortable in his own skin! Fast talker... His short choppy sentences with those eyes darting everywhere get on my nerves. Does anyone else feel that way?

Just saying..
Romney seems to have a hard time connecting with his audience and town hall meetings. The new ploy has been to have his wife speak before him at these.. to make him more appealing..
Watched a funny clip from SNL .. showed a mock ballot in NH.. out from Romney's name showed a vote to cast as -- [I Guess]... : )

Jen

Senator
I KNOW! Doesn't he know it's supposed to be "OH, by the way"??? Or even "and oh by the way. But never just "by the way". :doh:

Cicero

Mayor
Yes, but the most amusing aspect is whenever his teleprompter shuts down and he just aimlessly wanders off script and suddenly you get the feeling that senile Joe Biden is talking to the nation a president. Actually, that's downright spooky.

Friday13

Governor
I've never known 2wit to stalk anyone C.... ODS - Obama Derangement Syndrome that doesn't qualify as stalking or personal attack in my humble opinion.
I agree, Cotton. 2wit is NOT a stalker. ODS is not a personal attack, it's a well-known term.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
These Debates are unwatchable....A bunch of Republican Liars and audience of angry white trash bigots...Sickening