• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Small of a Minority could Win the Electoral College?

Spamature

President
I'm saying every street should have a voice. I know that's not cool with you, but it's only fair that if there is a decision that directly affects them, they should have a say.
But you also have a problem with some residents of the community setting up homes on the mansion streets and voting as they choose once there, because you want the few to have say over the many.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Quit being a lying, whiny bitch. I prefer the law. You can't handle being an American. Go away.
Ah, but the law changed or didn't you know that?

You can't handle a democratically elected president and would prefer if there were just one party...right?

You think a mob voted for one candidate and not the other.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It's about the popular vote. I didn't vote for her and didn't like either her or Trump as candidates.
And the states that contributed to a larger vote for Clinton didn't get a voice...
Why would it matter that you "Clinton"got a voice if it weren't about you and Clinton losing. If you, and by you I mean the candidate that the DNC lets you vote for president wins…Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

You won't say a word about the electoral college.

Drumcollie

Ah, but the law changed or didn't you know that?

You can't handle a democratically elected president and would prefer if there were just one party...right?

You think a mob voted for one candidate and not the other.
Quite the reverse. You lost and your still whining that you should not have work so hard.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why would it matter that you "Clinton"got a voice if it weren't about you and Clinton losing. If you, and by you I mean the candidate that the DNC lets you vote for president wins…Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

You won't say a word about the electoral college.
The EC is obsolete. There are no more slave states. It doesn't take a week to travel from one of the colonies to Washington DC.

Drumcollie

So you admit it was a mob that voted for Trump...a smaller mob than voted for Clinton.
What did you say about you having sex with minors...Don't make up fake statements and say I said it...You lost in 2016 and you are whining about 2020's loss for you.