• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

how synthetic money works

Days

Commentator
Real money has value. A gold coin has value as gold, it's worth is fixed to that value.

Synthetic money has no value, it is assigned value by its distribution. The ten dollar bill is constantly changing in value according to how much money is in circulation in the market it is used in at the time it is spent. The value is in a constant flux.

In a general method, all the synthetic money on the planet divides up all the wealth of the planet, so if only ten dollars are printed for the whole planet, you could buy nations for pennies, but if the banks print up over a quadrillion dollars, pennies are totally worthless.

What the Federal Reserve did, right off the bat, was print trillions of dollars and lock it in chests, I'm talking 80 years ago, there had chests full of million dollar bills, so to begin with, to gain control over the currency, they outright owned it, they own so much more of it than the rest of us put together that they could then take control over every market, deciding how much money to pour into it or withdrawal from it. And they used that control to create and pop bubbles.

That's why the free market is controlled... it is freedom in chains.

So when some internet troll tells you our Treasury can not take back the currency, just ignore his lies, the Treasury can take it back in one hour, whoever prints the money, owns the money, and for the past 100 years, the FED has printed all the money, the Treasury Mints print only FED money... but on the president's word, any ol' damn moment we get a real president (don't hold your breath) the Treasury can go back to printing its own money on its mints. The Treasury can print US Notes that read one million dollars, oh yes it can, same as the FED did 80 years ago. The reason the trolls scream insanity at that is because the Treasury would take back control of the currency from the FED. The only power the FED has is the authority to print money, if you take it back from them, you take away all their power.

If the Treasury created issue to loan out to homeowners at zero interest, every loan in america would change over to Treasury loans. Just like that, the government takes back the land from the banks. And with zero interest, home owners would actually be able to recover ownership of their homes, so ownership would change from the banks to the Treasury to the people. Trolls scream so many Lies about this, as if it is impossible to do. It is easy to do. Base the loans on citizenship, not credit. You don't need credit except to set an interest rate, mortgage loans are backed by the homes. Do it for commercial real estate loans also and suddenly those big banks on Wall Street will become small enough to fail. Good riddance. That's why they scream insults and hatred at me, because they know bankers see through their Lies... and they know their position of power all hinges on their control over the currency. And there has been a grass roots movement in this country to take back our money from the FED, but our presidents refuse to listen to the movement, which was started by the banking sector 85 years ago. It is terribly easy to do, just stop printing money for the FED and start printing our own money.

Days

Commentator
This is easily the most important issue in America and indeed the whole planet. But no one is the least bit interested. What we have here is a forum full of brain washed fools.

Real money has value. A gold coin has value as gold, it's worth is fixed to that value.

Synthetic money has no value, it is assigned value by its distribution. The ten dollar bill is constantly changing in value according to how much money is in circulation in the market it is used in at the time it is spent. The value is in a constant flux.

In a general method, all the synthetic money on the planet divides up all the wealth of the planet, so if only ten dollars are printed for the whole planet, you could buy nations for pennies, but if the banks print up over a quadrillion dollars, pennies are totally worthless.

What the Federal Reserve did, right off the bat, was print trillions of dollars and lock it in chests, I'm talking 80 years ago, there had chests full of million dollar bills, so to begin with, to gain control over the currency, they outright owned it, they own so much more of it than the rest of us put together that they could then take control over every market, deciding how much money to pour into it or withdrawal from it. And they used that control to create and pop bubbles.

That's why the free market is controlled... it is freedom in chains.

So when some internet troll tells you our Treasury can not take back the currency, just ignore his lies, the Treasury can take it back in one hour, whoever prints the money, owns the money, and for the past 100 years, the FED has printed all the money, the Treasury Mints print only FED money... but on the president's word, any ol' damn moment we get a real president (don't hold your breath) the Treasury can go back to printing its own money on its mints. The Treasury can print US Notes that read one million dollars, oh yes it can, same as the FED did 80 years ago. The reason the trolls scream insanity at that is because the Treasury would take back control of the currency from the FED. The only power the FED has is the authority to print money, if you take it back from them, you take away all their power.

If the Treasury created issue to loan out to homeowners at zero interest, every loan in america would change over to Treasury loans. Just like that, the government takes back the land from the banks. And with zero interest, home owners would actually be able to recover ownership of their homes, so ownership would change from the banks to the Treasury to the people. Trolls scream so many Lies about this, as if it is impossible to do. It is easy to do. Base the loans on citizenship, not credit. You don't need credit except to set an interest rate, mortgage loans are backed by the homes. Do it for commercial real estate loans also and suddenly those big banks on Wall Street will become small enough to fail. Good riddance. That's why they scream insults and hatred at me, because they know bankers see through their Lies... and they know their position of power all hinges on their control over the currency. And there has been a grass roots movement in this country to take back our money from the FED, but our presidents refuse to listen to the movement, which was started by the banking sector 85 years ago. It is terribly easy to do, just stop printing money for the FED and start printing our own money.
gold back currency is no more real than fiat money, everything is oversubscribed due to fractional banking. I do agree with you though that the FED seems to worry more about banks than they do people which is why they were forced to include employment rates in their mandate to control money. What you are really talking about is something Steve keen has been saying for years. Look him up and listen to him talk about a jubilee. We might have a lot in common if you learn more about MMT.

Days

Commentator
gold back currency is no more real than fiat money, everything is oversubscribed due to fractional banking. I do agree with you though that the FED seems to worry more about banks than they do people which is why they were forced to include employment rates in their mandate to control money. What you are really talking about is something Steve keen has been saying for years. Look him up and listen to him talk about a jubilee. We might have a lot in common if you learn more about MMT.
gold backed currency is just more synthetic money, but actual gold and silver coin, builds its own value in the market. The FED had to get rid of that currency so their synthetic currency could control the value of raw gold and silver, gold and silver stock, which are just metals and not currency until some fiat starts to mint them.

So yeah, we agree, we always agreed, because the money that is, right now, has stomped out the other forms of money.

So now we are in a housing depression and the cost of money was zero for so long it built the biggest stock bubble ever. The only way to pop that bubble is to raise rates on this depression economy... and we all become even poorer than we already are.

I have a high school senior trying to go to college, he asked me where the jobs are... I just cried.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
gold backed currency is just more synthetic money, but actual gold and silver coin, builds its own value in the market. The FED had to get rid of that currency so their synthetic currency could control the value of raw gold and silver, gold and silver stock, which are just metals and not currency until some fiat starts to mint them.

So yeah, we agree, we always agreed, because the money that is, right now, has stomped out the other forms of money.

So now we are in a housing depression and the cost of money was zero for so long it built the biggest stock bubble ever. The only way to pop that bubble is to raise rates on this depression economy... and we all become even poorer than we already are.

I have a high school senior trying to go to college, he asked me where the jobs are... I just cried.
The jobs are where the jobs are; tech, communications...

Maryland has jobs...

What is his field?

Days

Commentator
The jobs are where the jobs are; tech, communications...

Maryland has jobs...

What is his field?
he's going into engineering. He's been admitted to UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago) ... if we can survive the loss of SSDI and get him through the college years, once he gets the degree he will be fine, but in the mean time, scholarship money is thin as hell, and UIC is not cheap.

Wahbooz

Governor

So you're thinking every time the spot on Gold or Silver changes, that is done by the Fed? Sorry, but that is controlled by the marker. If we minted Gold and Silver coinage for circulation, your economic security would be in chaos, since the spot prices change hourly all across the world in the markets. The money in your pocket would be at the mercy of the bid and ask each and every day.

he's going into engineering. He's been admitted to UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago) ... if we can survive the loss of SSDI and get him through the college years, once he gets the degree he will be fine, but in the mean time, scholarship money is thin as hell, and UIC is not cheap.
A Pool Cordoned Off So That Only the Shallow End Is Used

So America may lose an engineer it needs because college is about sacrifice, not talent. Because graduates are treated as if they don't benefit anyone but themselves, they are expected to submit to punishment before they get rewarded. Because of this lack of an acceptable incentive, our talent pool has turned into a puddle.