• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How the hell is the corona virus an opening for the Democrats?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Stories like this...
If you people could just see how you look trying to turn a potential worldwide disaster into a bitter partisan bickering point, you'd be aghast at yourselves

kaz

Small l libertarian
Here’s my question...

How can you look at that graph and be shameless enough to spew your hooey?

;-)
You showed a graph of a correction. Yes. That has happened 30 times now in the last 50 years. What is your question again?

EatTheRich

President
If you people could just see how you look trying to turn a potential worldwide disaster into a bitter partisan bickering point, you'd be aghast at yourselves
It has been decreed: the White House’s response to the disaster, no matter how inadequate or counterproductive, must not be criticized under any circumstances because criticism could help the opposition party.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: What are you doing answering the thread question? That’s insane! Dodge, baby, dodge!

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
It has been decreed: the White House’s response to the disaster, no matter how inadequate or counterproductive, must not be criticized under any circumstances because criticism could help the opposition party.
Criticism with intellectual honesty for the purpose of improvement is fine.

Putting the needle on blast and not caring what is going on is not.

I mean duh

kaz

Small l libertarian
Translation: What are you doing answering the thread question? That’s insane! Dodge, baby, dodge!

;-)
Translation: I'm not answering the thread question! I hate Trump! I hate him I hate him I hate him and I'll dance in the streets at a million dead people just for the CHANCE to blame it on Trump! Wippeeee!!!!!!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: I'm not answering the thread question! I hate Trump! I hate him I hate him I hate him and I'll dance in the streets at a million dead people just for the CHANCE to blame it on Trump! Wippeeee!!!!!!
Translation: Your explicit answer to the thread question is not an answer to the thread question. In my homeland of Trumplandia, up is down. Viva Dear Leader Trump!

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
Translation: Your explicit answer to the thread question is not an answer to the thread question. In my homeland of Trumplandia, up is down. Viva Dear Leader Trump!

;-)
Translation: You blindly believe whatever comes out of CNN's ass and you have no ability to question what you are told to think because you went to government schools and never learned to think, so you just believe it

Boca

Governor
Trump has fashioned himself as some sort of stock market whisperer. Now the stock market has experienced in largest loss in history. His political brand is shot. This is very much a political opening for Democrats.

His political brand shot?

Funniest post of the day.

Reported on CNN:

Heldman:
HELDMAN: I actually think this is a very good opening for Democrats. And, unfortunately, it’s become political, right? When you have Rush Limbaugh, for example, saying that the coronavirus is like the common cold and it’s being used against Donald Trump. At the end of the day, this shouldn’t be political, but Donald Trump’s response has been so backwards on this that I think it’s an opening for Democrats

This Chinese version of the common cold has only affected 56 American citizens, and a regular flu virus kills more people than this thing has. But suppose it truly was a pandemic, a real disaster.

HOW IN THE NAME OF FCKING ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE AN OPENING FOR DEMOCRATS?
(Yes, Mods. That's a shout.)

Ask yourself these important questions.

1. How could ANY disaster that causes so much pain and suffering be an opening for Democrats. Why was Katrina (clearly NOBODY'S FAULT EXCEPT THAT INCOMPETENT FCKING MAYOR OF NOLA) an opening for Democrats?

2. What kind of total FCKING [Unwelcome language removed] need a major disaster to provide them an opening, whatever that means.

3. Are the Democrats so fcking lame, so fcking wrong about everything that they need disaster, pain and suffering to give them some kind of opening in public opinion?

WHY DO THESE NAZI [Unwelcome language removed] NEED A DISASTER, PAIN AND SUFFERING IN ORDER TO PROVIDE THEM AN OPENING?

View attachment 48820
Today's modern Democrats make Nazis look like girl scouts by comparison.
Why do you keep paying heed to an outlet you assess feeds you shit? Do you like it after all?

Boca

Governor
Yep, He no longer appears to have the ability to effectively pump the stock market. If can't even do that then anyone who votes based on the economy is voting (D) come November.
Pump the stock market? He built it and everyone knows it.

That tops the last stupid comment as funniest, actually twice!

voting (D) for the economy? after the last idiot called his economy the new normal and jobs weren't coming back!

You should try stand up comedy.

Last edited:
Pump the stock market? You topped the last stupid comment as funniest, actually twice
That's literally what he did. He would just tweet nice things about the stock market to make it go up. Now he can't even do that right. You have yourself another incompetent boob on your hands, a la George W. Bush.

Boca

Governor
That's literally what he did. He would just tweet nice things about the stock market to make it go up. Now he can't even do that right. You have yourself another incompetent boob on your hands, a la George W. Bush.
It was you guys that had the last incompetent boob...at least in respect to the economy and business.

He couldn't manage a Dairy Queen and make profit.

It was you guys that had the last incompetent boob...at least in respect to the economy and business.
Trump has a long storied history of driving businesses straight into bankruptcy. Right-wingers just fall Trump's vapid branding. He played a businessman on TV so right-wingers think he is an actual businessman. I am sure right-wingers want Alan Alda to be their surgeon as well. BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Translation: You blindly believe whatever comes out of CNN's ass and you have no ability to question what you are told to think because you went to government schools and never learned to think, so you just believe it
Translation: CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
Translation: CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...CNN....government schools...whirrr....click...repeat...

;-)
Yep. Those are your top two issues. Believing whatever CNN tells you and not learning to think because of a government school education. I see how CNN does it now. Repetition