• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to defeat minimum wage woes...

reason10

Governor
Not really. Developing leftist opinions is just the usual result of becoming broadly educated.
Educated by some ignorant left wing broad at a left wing diploma mill definitely leads to idiotic left wing opinions. So, yeah, BROADly educated does apply.

Imagine, spending all that money to be stupid and unemployable, JUST to have idiotic left wing opinions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How intelligent is it of you to claim some 65 million voters are idiots?

The Trump voters I know are no better educated or informed than those who voted against him. The polls show most voters don't like the guy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Educated by some ignorant left wing broad at a left wing diploma mill definitely leads to idiotic left wing opinions. So, yeah, BROADly educated does apply.

Imagine, spending all that money to be stupid and unemployable, JUST to have idiotic left wing opinions.
Yep...should have gone to Trump U.

EatTheRich

President
You are wrong. I speak from experience...the cost of my college was largely paid for with VA benefits. I earn well over $100k and had no college debt...
Because the market places such and such a price on life and limb. But, OK, the GI Bill has opened a lot of opportunities up for a lot of people over the years.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
What I posted is true -Many of those jobs are being replaced by automation everyday. It's been going on that way for a long, long time.

Do you pump your own gas? Ever use a self-checkout? When was the last time you needed an elevator operator to get you to your floor?

I've never met a person who does not "have the ability". Technology will continue to replace mundane and tedious chores whether there's a Republican or a Democrat in charge; Anyone other than a Luddite.. Would you argue otherwise?

However, some of those skilled jobs did come back:

WWJD about those who don't have the ability to learn a skill, a trade? I know what Trump and Republicans would do. What say you?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WWJD about those who don't have the ability to learn a skill, a trade? I know what Trump and Republicans would do. What say you?

Firstly, i think Jesus would say.. dont presume to speak for me. or others

Second, he would probably say try. Trust your ability.

THird, he'd remind all to care for those who cannot.

interestngly...what would Trump and Republicans do? i try to surmise, but have yet to achieve mind reading..

do tell..

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Firstly, i think Jesus would say.. dont presume to speak for me. or others

Second, he would probably say try. Trust your ability.

THird, he'd remind all to care for those who cannot.

interestngly...what would Trump and Republicans do? i try to surmise, but have yet to achieve mind reading..

do tell..
Jesus expected us to repeat his teachings and guide our lives accordingly. Love thy neighbor, feed the hungry, etc. etc.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus expected us to repeat his teachings and guide our lives accordingly. Love thy neighbor, feed the hungry, etc. etc.

hmm.. ok.

i feel if I stepped in front of some posters cars here..they'd run me down.

you sure....you know.. the love thy neighbor thing?

i think that's not so much the case anymore..