• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to game Obamanesty - a prediction.

Illegal immigrants here will start making babies. Nine months from now there is going to be a baby birth surge.

It's like magic. lol

And illegals will keep coming and will make babies in hopes of this or some future amnesty having the same terms.

Obama is a very dumb man. We elected a person with absolutely no experience in anything and reaping the rewards.

last nights announcement doesnt' change anything about babies.

kids born in america are automatically citizens already. women have been crossing the rio grande while 9 months pregnant FOREVER, just to give birth in texas.

60 minutes did an expose on this. Texas hospital maternity wards are inundated by these folks.

last nights announcement doesnt' change anything about babies.

kids born in america are automatically citizens already. women have been crossing the rio grande while 9 months pregnant FOREVER, just to give birth in texas.

60 minutes did an expose on this. Texas hospital maternity wards are inundated by these folks.
If I was in my 20's and illegal I'd be making a baby right now to improve my chances of qualifying for amnesty. This was like an ad campaign that would promote very specific behavior.

It has some analogy in snow storms and even hurricanes in which 9 months later hospitals experience a surge in births.

gigi

Mayor
Good. I hope they make a lot of babies. Babies are wonderful.
But as for more illegals being inspired to come, this window of opportunity only applies to people who are already here for five years.

Babies the taxpayer will be on the hook for.
But as for more illegals being inspired to come, this window of opportunity only applies to people who are already here for five years.
That is not what the would be illegal immigrants heard. They heard that for either this amnesty or the next amnesty having babies in the U.S. is key.

babies are wonderful. so is child support if the father is no longer living with the mother. i wish obama had announced something to the effect that child support would be a condition of amnesty.

gigi

Mayor

That is not what the would be illegal immigrants heard. They heard that for either this amnesty or the next amnesty having babies in the U.S. is key.
Why do you assume taxpayers will be "on the hook" for these babies that haven't even been conceived yet? Being able to live in public, their parents will be able to earn a fairer wage and aim at better jobs. And what makes you think that people who are building a future are automatically going to plan to have children to "anchor"them when they have just been given a path to citizenship that they can follow while already here?
And again, this applies to people already here...as of last night or whenever he signs the thing. Not new people coming in. It's not a policy. It's a one time thing that will last two years.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Illegal immigrants here will start making babies. Nine months from now there is going to be a baby birth surge.

It's like magic. lol

And illegals will keep coming and will make babies in hopes of this or some future amnesty having the same terms.

Obama is a very dumb man. We elected a person with absolutely no experience in anything and reaping the rewards.
Just the other day,one of the PJCons said they all really wanna go home. They don't wanna stay here according to her.

Just the other day,one of the PJCons said they all really wanna go home. They don't wanna stay here according to her.
Now that the Hispanic culture has implanted itself here broadly Hispanics are very comfortable. They'll be happy to stay.

So why do you bring somebody else's comment up to me? Are we one monolithic automaton in your mind's eye? lol

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Now that the Hispanic culture has implanted itself here broadly Hispanics are very comfortable. They'll be happy to stay.

So why do you bring somebody else's comment up to me? Are we one monolithic automaton in your mind's eye? lol
Just pointing out the divergence. One of ya has to be wrong.

Arkady

President

Did you speak to some of them?

The gap between "amnesties" is so great that having children in the hopes that it could delay deportation at some indeterminate point in the future would be a very odd strategy. It was 28 years between Reagan's action and Obama's. Is someone really going to have a baby they wouldn't otherwise want in the hopes that, maybe, sometime in the next few decades, some president might take some additional action on immigration that happens to look like what Obama did? That's a very big life step for a very speculative and distant possible benefit.

Did you speak to some of them?

The gap between "amnesties" is so great that having children in the hopes that it could delay deportation at some indeterminate point in the future would be a very odd strategy. It was 28 years between Reagan's action and Obama's. Is someone really going to have a baby they wouldn't otherwise want in the hopes that, maybe, sometime in the next few decades, some president might take some additional action on immigration that happens to look like what Obama did? That's a very big life step for a very speculative and distant possible benefit.
There have been a number of amnesties between Reagan and now. And you don't have to talk to people about it (though there have been some interviews already) because history and understanding human nature illuminate the present and near future quite well often enough.

I'll also predict that a Democrat styled amnesty will incur even greater illegal immigration and force more amnesties even sooner.

Last edited:
Another pushing for the browning of America because white America is evil and in need of dilution. Funny, its all about race even for progressives when it really is about culture.

Pst, all people are certainly created equal but not all cultures are.

There was a time when illegals would go back and forth across the border until it became more difficult to do and when Spanish culture started to be ubiquitous stateside. Give them work Visas and they'll happily return home on a regular basis even today.

I'd point out you're not that clever in pointing 'divergence' out. It is really kind of weak game.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
It was 28 years between Reagan's action and Obama's.
Indeed, with one major difference.

One signed a bill that went through Congress, the other did not.

Obama has said himself that no matter how virtuous the action might be, if it doesn't go through Congress it's illegal.

So you're advocating for illegal actions here? Are these THAT desperate of times? are enemy robots pounding on the door of your house as we speak?

Arkady

President
Indeed, with one major difference.

One signed a bill that went through Congress, the other did not.

Obama has said himself that no matter how virtuous the action might be, if it doesn't go through Congress it's illegal.

So you're advocating for illegal actions here? Are these THAT desperate of times? are enemy robots pounding on the door of your house as we speak?
Which part of what I wrote sounded like advocacy for illegal actions? I was simply explaining why it sounded implausible to me that many people were going to be having babies they wouldn't otherwise have had as a result of this action.

Arkady

President
There have been a number of amnesties between Reagan and now. And you don't have to talk to people about it (though there have been some interviews already) because history and understanding human nature illuminate the near present and future quite well often enough.

I'll also predict that a Democrat styled amnesty will incur even greater illegal immigration and force more amnesties even sooner.
Were these past amnesties followed by a spike in the birth rate of the immigrants? That would be a good test on your theory, wouldn't it?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Which part of what I wrote sounded like advocacy for illegal actions? I was simply explaining why it sounded implausible to me that many people were going to be having babies they wouldn't otherwise have had as a result of this action.
Just curious as to what your stance was here on that issue...

You try to equate them in an attempt to point out that opposing Obama's plan is "extremist" since Reagan, of all people, signed something. However, there's a big difference, and I'm curious to know...