• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How to undo what's been done...

Nothing "stems from the top" here. Character is revealed. That is all. The piggish Trump merely uncovered what was there all along - and what will remain there. Make no mistake. Snakes aren't fluffy kittens under different circumstances.
But Snakes can act like fluffy kittens under different circumstances. And that's all everyone wants, just for people to act differently.

TBLee

Governor
I disagree.

we pay historically low taxes. we need to go back to higher tax rates.
Please feel free to increase your taxes anytime. I am sure the government would be more than willing to accept whatever you want to give them. ;)

FakeName

Governor
Actually, my family is doing well right now. My portfolio is looking pretty good ahead of retirement in a few short years.
so is mine. And me too.

yet the fact remains that we were all better off, better off as a nation, when tax rates were higher across the board.

Folks won't even acknowledge that they are doing what they are doing. It is prototypical adolescence.
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

As is everything else that is fundamentally false, the source of that behavior is supported by both twin sides. These stubbornly insistent political bullies are former and present Campus Commie Scum; college is for teenagers afraid to grow up. They hate manliness, they hate normal attitudes, they hate anyone with too much self-respect to get a job by going four years without a job. It's about time people reject every single lie they're told by the inferior people who are placed above us.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
But Snakes can act like fluffy kittens under different circumstances. And that's all everyone wants, just for people to act differently.
Nope. The cat (kitten) is out of the bag. Everyone is Trump now. Hateful, loathsome liars abound.

There's no "undo button".

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
Nope. The cat (kitten) is out of the bag. Everyone is Trump now. Hateful, loathsome liars abound.

There's no "undo button".
Better everyone is Trump than everyone is Jeb Bush or Hillary. We were headed off a cliff. Maybe Trump can't steer us away from it but he's taken away our ability to pretend it's just the horizon.