• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How Trump may Bulldoze Americas Amazon

T
Typical lies from CNN, although the left has been lying about ANWR for years. The pictures and video shown in this story were NOT taken in the area of ANWR under discussion. CNN knows this, and knows that you don't.
Fact, drilling and oil pipelines do not harm the local wildlife.

Interesting fact: the logging industry replants as many trees as it harvests, and frequently more.

reason10

Governor
We don't really have a choice, the power or a logical reason to do anything other than "allow" it. What are you thinking? Go up there and form a chain around the entrance of the park and sing We Shall Overcome?

It's all about energy independence. It's all about an area of Alaska the locals themselves have wanted to harvest those huge reserves of oil for decades. Finally, we have a real president who will get the job done.

President Trump is doing the right thing. And once again, CNN proves why its ratings are in the toilet.

America's Amazon? Seriously?

Like there's something Amazonian about ALASKA?

Gee! CNN. Do you even know WHERE the Amazon is?

Bear Claw

President
We don't really have a choice, the power or a logical reason to do anything other than "allow" it. What are you thinking? Go up there and form a chain around the entrance of the park and sing We Shall Overcome?

It's all about energy independence. It's all about an area of Alaska the locals themselves have wanted to harvest those huge reserves of oil for decades. Finally, we have a real president who will get the job done.

President Trump is doing the right thing. And once again, CNN proves why its ratings are in the toilet.

America's Amazon? Seriously?

Like there's something Amazonian about ALASKA?

Gee! CNN. Do you even know WHERE the Amazon is?
Read the link next time.

Trump is a buffoon!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/13/politics/alaska-trump-tongass-forest-weir-wxc/index.html

reason10

Governor
I read the link. The original post was written like a third grader. So I figured CNN might have a more intelligent take. I was wrong. CNN once again proves why most of America goes to FoxNews for the truth.

President Trump is the greatest president in history. America is in the greatest economy of all time. Trump's critics are buffoons, but fortunately they don't speak for most of America.

Bear Claw

President
I read the link. The original post was written like a third grader. So I figured CNN might have a more intelligent take. I was wrong. CNN once again proves why most of America goes to FoxNews for the truth.

President Trump is the greatest president in history. America is in the greatest economy of all time. Trump's critics are buffoons, but fortunately they don't speak for most of America.
LMAO

Who would actually trust Fox Entertainment??

Trump is a total failure

The world knows and laughs us

Caroljo

Senator
LMAO

Trump is a total failure

Edited
Trump is a total failure? LMFAO!!! All the facts are right in your face, IF you wanted the truth. But you don't. You'll believe anything your leftist media tells you. Do you know how stupid that makes you look? Or don't you care because you've always been that way. Your article is a farce. Trump is NOT doing anything...plus the fact your link says he MAY, but you go on a rant anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LMAO

Trump is a total failure

Evidently PJ progs they damn sure been using Fox lately for proof...………….FTW...…..WE THE TAXPAYERS tired of keeping food in their bellies

reason10

Governor

Only educated people. Most of America.

Trump is a total failure

He has succeeded and done more good than any other president in history. That's not even close to being debateable.

The world is only laughing at you snowflakes. And the world had a MAJOR laugh when we put the Obama in the White House, when the man wasn't even qualified to be a janitor there.

With America being the ONLY superpower in the world not experiencing a major recession, with China being forced to come back to the negotiations because of threatened tariffs, with the Middle East quiet enough that we can pull back our troops, the world is NOT laughing at the United States of America.

But we ARE laughing at you, snowflake.