• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How we know that Trump’s intent in Ukrainegate was criminal

Bugsy McGurk

President
What do you mean where is it?

Don't you know how this works?

The articles of impeachment aren't written yet. None of them.

They will be written and voted on at the end of this inquiry, not at the beginning or in the middle of it.

Not sure why I keep having to explain the process to you people.

You really ought to brush up.....maybe take an American civics course.
They would screech like banshees if the House issued articles of impeachment before assembling the evidence. And they also screech like banshees because the House is assembling the evidence first.

Bottom line - they screech like banshees no matter what.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The articles of impeachment are written then voted on at the end of the impeachment inquiry, not at the beginning or in the middle!

Amazing that so many of you are so clueless about the basic process.
But you guys keep saying the case is already made!!! It's "obvious" isn't it? That's what you keep saying. Why the continuing "inquiry?"

Raoul_Luke

You do nothing on here BUT Support Trump.

Just quit with the lies!
Supporting the truth - that there was no Russian interference in the election, and simply pointing out that he's done nothing impeachable is not "supporting" him, it's just stating the facts.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Raoul_Luke

You seem to have a problem with the House for proceeding in an orderly fashion per House rules and collecting the evidence before voting on the articles. Your support for your lawless Dear Leader Trump is so extreme that you can’t comprehend an absence of lawlessness.
You seem to have a problem with reality. If the case is a clear as you claim it is, there is no need to continue the "orderly fashion per House rules and collecting the evidence before voting on the articles." If we have to keep rehashing the different opinions of what Trump said or did, it is obvious that the "inquiry" is going nowhere.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You seem to have a problem with reality. If the case is a clear as you claim it is, there is no need to continue the "orderly fashion per House rules and collecting the evidence before voting on the articles." If we have to keep rehashing the different opinions of what Trump said or did, it is obvious that the "inquiry" is going nowhere.
So to shorten things up, they should forgo the witnesses that came from the GOP witness list, no?

;-)

Raoul_Luke

So to shorten things up, they should forgo the witnesses that came from the GOP witness list, no?

;-)
If the case is a "slam dunk," what's the purpose? You caught him red handed. The very fact that there is a reason to hear from the "defense" tells us all we need to know about your claims that the crimes are undeniable.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If the case is a "slam dunk," what's the purpose? You caught him red handed. The very fact that there is a reason to hear from the "defense" tells us all we need to know about your claims that the crimes are undeniable.
Your dodge is noted, as always.

Ya got no game.

Raoul_Luke

Your dodge is noted, as always.

Ya got no game.
Then show me anything that supports your contention that Trump is as good as impeached. The longer we need to continue "looking into" a 45 minute phone call, the transcripts of which are in the public domain, the weaker the case appears.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Then show me anything that supports your contention that Trump is as good as impeached. The longer we need to continue "looking into" a 45 minute phone call, the transcripts of which are in the public domain, the weaker the case appears.
Only the worst of the deplorables continue to say that Trump’s months long extortion scheme was limited to one phone call (which was itself damning). In that regard you might be the last deplorable standing.

;-)