• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

How white liberals (really) view black Americans:

connieb

Senator
No surprise, we see it here daily.

When you tell anyone - you can't make this on your own.. you need help - be it because they are a minority or woman - it is nothing short of patronizing. You are telling that person - you think they are less competent than you are.. But leftists pass it off as if its "caring" to insult a person, their competence, and their intelligence.

When you tell anyone - you can't make this on your own.. you need help - be it because they are a minority or woman - it is nothing short of patronizing. You are telling that person - you think they are less competent than you are.. But leftists pass it off as if its "caring" to insult a person, their competence, and their intelligence.
From a political perspective... Republicans have saying the same thing for my entire life about . It isn't effective strategy to win minority votes. I don't know why they keep expecting different results.
If you want minorities to vote for you try asking them what it would take to earn their vote instead of telling them what you think about them.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
From a political perspective... Republicans have saying the same thing for my entire life about . It isn't effective strategy to win minority votes. I don't know why they keep expecting different results.
If you want minorities to vote for you try asking them what it would take to earn their vote instead of telling them what you think about them.
You keep telling black folk they don't know how to get a drivers license and we will keep making fun of you.

But to your point. Maybe Hillary should have asked people to vote for her instead of expecting it.

connieb

Senator
If you think that is what republicans have been saying, then you have been listening to the democrating messaging TELLING you what the republicans have been saying.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

And yet here you are telling minorities that they are not as smart as you are, since you recognize the racism of the left and they do not. In fact, they do not see the republican party as having their interests in mind when they pass legislation and see democratic leadership and legislation as more favorable.

But do keep telling them they aren't as smart as you.

connieb

Senator
And yet here you are telling minorities that they are not as smart as you are, since you recognize the racism of the left and they do not. In fact, they do not see the republican party as having their interests in mind when they pass legislation and see democratic leadership and legislation as more favorable.

I didn't say they don't recognize the racism. Where did you even get that? I didn't comment on their perspective at all.

As usual.. you just make shit up. Pathetic as always.

That's what you're telling them. And you;re also telling them the only way they can be helped is by allowing you to cheat on their behalf. It's despicable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
another Cambodian reply, my gawd your English sucks! Re-read that mess...…

LBJ did exactly that in 1964, food stamps and HUD Projects and that's what he gave them for votes

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you think that is what republicans have been saying, then you have been listening to the democrating messaging TELLING you what the republicans have been saying.
I was a republican in 1980 and remember the RNC message then....seems you do not. Reagan spoke often of welfare queens

4/15

Mayor
I could not get to the video. But I have to say that when I am told how I view another person or race it is usually republican,wrong.

connieb

Senator
I was a republican in 1980 and remember the RNC message then....seems you do not. Reagan spoke often of welfare queens
You are right. I was 3 years old.

Regardless I have known quite a few welfare queens and they were white. So, clearly its not only directed at black people. But any person of any race, should be shamed for being on public assistance in the absence of any mental impairment of major physical disability.

4/15

Mayor

Regardless I have known quite a few welfare queens and they were white. So, clearly its not only directed at black people. But any person of any race, should be shamed for being on public assistance in the absence of any mental impairment of major physical disability.
Ray Goon and most repukes put blacks at the head of welfare queens.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

That isn't the point...we were talking about the republican attempt to tell African-Americans how they should feel about democrats or liberals.

I could not get to the video. But I have to say that when I am told how I view another person or race it is usually republican,wrong.
Yes, *Edited*, we know what you think:
"As republican trumpers are less than human there is no guiding factors for how to treat them." - 4/15

Last edited by a moderator: